Mass animal death on Earth recently.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
View previous topic :: View next topic
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 05/22/2011 05:24
  • Post subject:
Jhereko, I appreciate your concern but GARY's polls do not make policy. You may note that there wasn't a quorum.

I am not GARY's confessor. He sent me an unsolicited message admitting his unethical trolling. His message was not marked confidential. Even if it was, I would be complicit if I didn't expose his trolling.

He often tries to disrupt, destroy or change topics to fit his agendas. He often posts provocative, hostile and annoying messages. His antisocial behavior probably comes from an exaggerated sense of his own importance. He often incorrectly claims he is being attacked for his unpopular viewpoints. In reality members are just reacting to his eristic dialogs, rudeness, insults, name-calling, gross profanity, personal attacks, harassment, taunting or baiting techniques. He has been asked politely to curtail his behavior, yet it persists.

Trolls disrupt the discussions, disseminate bad advice, and damage the feeling of trust. Often they use identity deception, so once identified the group should be forewarned.

Hopefully, GARY will learn to curb his behavior.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website
Wombi

• Posted: 05/22/2011 06:23
  • Post subject:
RFNAPLES wrote:
Jhereko, I appreciate your concern but GARY's polls do not make policy. You may note that there wasn't a quorum.

I am not GARY's confessor. He sent me an unsolicited message admitting his unethical trolling. His message was not marked confidential. Even if it was, I would be complicit if I didn't expose his trolling.

He often tries to disrupt, destroy or change topics to fit his agendas. He often posts provocative, hostile and annoying messages. His antisocial behavior probably comes from an exaggerated sense of his own importance. He often incorrectly claims he is being attacked for his unpopular viewpoints. In reality members are just reacting to his eristic dialogs, rudeness, insults, name-calling, gross profanity, personal attacks, harassment, taunting or baiting techniques. He has been asked politely to curtail his behavior, yet it persists.

Trolls disrupt the discussions, disseminate bad advice, and damage the feeling of trust. Often they use identity deception, so once identified the group should be forewarned.

I didn't really want to respond to this as it is continuing what albummaster closed down but I'll be brief. GARY's conduct is not what is in dispute here, I am aware of his behavior on the forums and have argued with him regarding it multiple times to seemingly no (although sometimes temporary) avail. What was in dispute was the issue of posting PM's on to the public forum, something - I will agree with others about - that probably didn't need or deserve it's own thread.

You say above that it wasn't marked confidential I mean for goodness sake NAPLES they're called Private messages, how much plainer could it be? and I believe even if someone PM'd you "I really hate _______ but don't tell them" or something, It's still not your responsibility or place to post it on the forums, that is what a moderator (albummaster) is for - give them the information and they can deal with it how they see fit (and I think the odds of dealing with it meaning posting it onto the public forums is very unlikely).

Now to the actual PM itself - I do honestly believe you've misread it, GARY didn't create the thread and start saying things to troll or annoy people - I think he just means that when you and he started having heated words he didn't really mean most of it he was just having a bit of fun and the turn it into a game thing was meant to mean just what was going on between you and him...so if that is right then you really had no moral grounds to expose anything as there was nothing to be complicit with.

Regardless this is just a (or at least is supposed to be) a light fun site and this bullshit is dragging it down - can't we all just kiss and make up?
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 05/22/2011 06:58
  • Post subject:
Jhereko wrote:
RFNAPLES wrote:

I didn't really want to respond to this as it is continuing what albummaster closed down but I'll be brief. GARY's conduct is not what is in dispute here, I am aware of his behavior on the forums and have argued with him regarding it multiple times to seemingly no (although sometimes temporary) avail. What was in dispute was the issue of posting PM's on to the public forum, something - I will agree with others about - that probably didn't need or deserve it's own thread.

You say above that it wasn't marked confidential I mean for goodness sake NAPLES they're called Private messages, how much plainer could it be? and I believe even if someone PM'd you "I really hate _______ but don't tell them" or something, It's still not your responsibility or place to post it on the forums, that is what a moderator (albummaster) is for - give them the information and they can deal with it how they see fit (and I think the odds of dealing with it meaning posting it onto the public forums is very unlikely).

Now to the actual PM itself - I do honestly believe you've misread it, GARY didn't create the thread and start saying things to troll or annoy people - I think he just means that when you and he started having heated words he didn't really mean most of it he was just having a bit of fun and the turn it into a game thing was meant to mean just what was going on between you and him...so if that is right then you really had no moral grounds to expose anything as there was nothing to be complicit with.

Regardless this is just a (or at least is supposed to be) a light fun site and this bullshit is dragging it down - can't we all just kiss and make up?

O.K. But no tongues

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 05/22/2011 07:01
  • Post subject:
Laughing
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website
Wombi

• Posted: 05/22/2011 07:04
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
Jhereko wrote:

O.K. But no tongues

agreed Confused
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 01/03/2012 08:30
  • Post subject:

What

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 01/03/2012 08:31
  • Post subject:

1/1/2012 -- Birds 'falling out of the sky' in Beebe Arkansas AGAIN !

Link

BIRDS FALLING FROM THE SKY AGAIN IN BEEBE, AR

Link

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 01/03/2012 08:36
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:

1/1/2012 -- Birds 'falling out of the sky' in Beebe Arkansas AGAIN !

Link

BIRDS FALLING FROM THE SKY AGAIN IN BEEBE, AR

Link

1/2/2012 -- TENS OF THOUSANDS of dead fish wash ashore in Norway = 2012 starting off rough

Link

20 tons of dead fish wash up on Norway beaches- cause of massive fishkill unknown

Posted on January 2, 2012 by The Extinction Protocol
January 2, 2012 – NORWAY
– The inhabitants of Troms could hardly believe their eyes on the morning of New Year’s Eve, a very large amount, an estimated 10 to 20 tons of dead herring washed up on the beach, writes Northern Lights. Tromsø city is the ninth largest urban area in Norway by population. The city is warmer than most other places located on the same latitude, due to the warming effect of the Gulf Stream which originates at the tip of Florida. Various theories abound for the incident but no one knows for sure what’s happened in the popular hiking area in Nordreisa municipality. However, various theories have been tossed around, explains Jan-Petter Jorgensen (44), who stumbled upon the mass death in sight on the beach with his dog Molly. People say that something similar happened in the 80′s, and there is speculation among others on the river which flows into the ocean behind a promontory on the site, may have had something to do with it. Maybe the fish have been caught in a deprived oxygen environment, and then died of fresh water? Jorgensen estimates each individual fish to be of 100-150 grams, and that the total might be about up to 20 tons. Now he’s worried about what might happen if no one comes and removing carcasses.

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 01/31/2012 19:25
  • Post subject:

Another one I never got an answer 2 Sad

• Visit poster's website
jbarajas

United States

• Posted: 01/31/2012 21:01
  • Post subject:
well we prolly kill hundreds of thousands of animals every day in slaughterhouses, fishing nets, farms, backyards, and road kill everyday, aliens don't have nothing on us! Cool
  • Visit poster's website