Someone has planted a bomb on BEA!

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Kiki

• Posted: 10/25/2014 20:43
  • Post subject: Someone has planted a bomb on BEA!
Reports have just come in that a user has planted a bomb on the BEA forum! Shocked Shocked Shocked An anonymous tip-off has reported someone has planted a bomb on BEA earlier in the week and its going to go boom in the next 24 hours!

Oh no this is a disaster!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked I mean if BEA blown up where would we go for all the music and albums? If this website got blown up where would BEA users share music recs and argue about hipsters, Kanye West and whether music is objective, adjective or subjective? Some of the younger users will likely end up wandering outside and before you know it they will have fallen into a life of crime. Something must be done about this!

Fortunately since I have found out about the heinous plot I have discovered some clues which might lead us to its whereabouts. You see, if the bomb was in open sight someone would have seen it and probably quoted it with "wut" or something similar. Oh no... this bomb has been hidden. Hidden very well. After a few digging and asking questions I have learned how the bomb has gone unnoticed. It's very simple...

The bomb has been hidden inside an emoticon.

If we find the emoticon it is hidden inside we can deactivate it. This means more BEA! Unfortunately we have to find it first... I mean how much emoticons were posted in the last week or so? Where do we even begin?

BEA, I'm going to need your help with this. Help me find the bomb. Click on all of the emoticons! Leave no yellow face unturned! Bring the post with the bomb back here in the next 24 hours to win! Very Happy

I'll tell you if I can uncover any more clues in the meantime. Oh... and good luck Smile
Precedent

• Posted: 10/25/2014 21:13
  • Post subject:
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Mad Razz Arrow Not talking Dancing Eh? Anxious Idea Question Pray Shhh Boo hoo! Shame on you Exclamation Wink Liar Sick Speak to the hand Drool Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil d'oh! Angel Whistle Applause Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Mr. Green Brick wall Think Neutral Embarassed Silenced Flogging a dead horse Drunk Google Love Off topic Party Spam Studying Troll
HazeyTwilight
boyfriend in your wet dreams

Ireland

• Posted: 10/25/2014 21:43
  • Post subject:
Precedent wrote:
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Mad Razz Arrow Not talking Dancing Eh? Anxious Idea Question Pray Shhh Boo hoo! Shame on you Exclamation Wink Liar Sick Speak to the hand Drool Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil d'oh! Angel Whistle Applause Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Mr. Green Brick wall Think Neutral Embarassed Silenced Flogging a dead horse Drunk Google Love Off topic Party Spam Studying Troll

Link

JMan

• Posted: 10/25/2014 22:10
  • Post subject:
As soon as I saw "Someone has planted a bo-," I thought "Kiki."
nutso42

• Posted: 10/26/2014 04:56
  • Post subject:
JMan wrote:
As soon as I saw "Someone has planted a bo-," I thought "Kiki."

Ah-ha.... an inside man!!
Kiki

• Posted: 10/26/2014 13:16
  • Post subject:
It's since been discovered it has been placed in the 'Music' fourm. Surprised Go go BEA!!! We're running out of time!
Goodsir

• Posted: 10/26/2014 15:48
  • Post subject:
Exclamation
nutso42

• Posted: 10/26/2014 16:36
  • Post subject:
Kiki wrote:
It's since been discovered it has been placed in the 'Music' fourm. Surprised Go go BEA!!! We're running out of time!

Oh dear lord, I hope it's not in the "What Album Are You Listening To" thread.... nobody actually reads that one! We just post in it to boost our points up! How would we ever find it there?

Edit: These three threads are all clear...

http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/vi...hp?t=11639
http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/vi...hp?t=11602
http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/vi...p;start=10

I've done all I can do.
undefined

• Posted: 10/26/2014 18:52
  • Post subject:
So I'm given to understand that there is a link embedded in an emoticon somewhere? What if clicking it triggers the bomb! Shocked
Kiki

• Posted: 10/26/2014 19:03
  • Post subject:
dividesbyzero wrote:
So I'm given to understand that there is a link embedded in an emoticon somewhere? What if clicking it triggers the bomb! Shocked

Yes, the one which may or may not go off in the next 2 hours Shocked It's out there.