"Good thing most my friends live inside my head. Cause now I'm never alone, when I lie in bed"

- Deep Puddle Dynamics

System maintenance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Best Ever Albums -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  

albummaster
Janitor

Site Admin

#1 | Posted: 01/21/2011 12:27 | Post subject: System maintenance Reply with quote
Just to let everyone know, we will be bringing the website down for some maintenance today. The site will be down for about an hour, during which we will perform some essential upgrades to the server.

albummaster.

EDIT: The site maintenance has now been completed and we are now back up again. The site was unavailable for about 90 minutes, so apologies if anybody was trying to access the site during that period.
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message
Page 1 of 1
   Forum Index -> Best Ever Albums -> Announcements

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum