The 5 animals you are most scared of being killed by

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Kiki

• Posted: 02/20/2015 00:06
  • Post subject: The 5 animals you are most scared of being killed by
Some animals are pretty dangerous Confused It is best we speak about them now as it will help us cope better when faced by them. Plus being scared is a natural human emotion like annoyance and confusion.

As the title says, which 5 animals are you most scared of being killed by? Mine are:

1. Bears - Oh my, these big furry things are scary. They are all nice and cuddly to look at yet when they angry they will get you. Have you seen one of these climb a tree? It's like they mess about at the foot of it and the WHOOSH they're up to your height like they took the elevator. Bullets do little damage against Bears and only make them madder. Truly one of the scariest animals out there.

2. Sharks - Sure they don't have legs and arms but when you meet them it is more than likely going to be in the water. When they are in the water, it's a whole other ball game. They're fast and have more teeth than at least ten of me. They're like socks from hell who's sole purpose is to eat things. They are the reason to stay away from the ocean.

3. Tigers - Notoriously sneaky. Whereas Lions are all like "hey I am going to kill you" Tigers live in forests, jungles and other hiding places. Plus they are big and could easily strangle you if they had arms instead of paws. Definitely not Jellicle cats, more like plain Homicidal cats. I kind of never trusted Tony Tiger either and Rory was an obvious alchie.

4. Falcons - One tried to kill me in Ambleside one year. They are smart as well, like Chimpanzees who would have made the lists if they had little knives instead of fingers. Falcons do. They may be tiny but they know what they are doing and I certainly know what they are up to. Definitely one of the top 5 animals most likely to take my life.

5. Snakes - The thing about Snakes is the venom. So basically when they bite you, you can beat them up, throw them away and dispose of them like unwanted luggage but then... the venom starts doing things. Like having no left arm things or thinking you are Lenin things. Basically they play psychological warfare yet still slither on their belly. Also lay eggs which is well weird for something without feathers. Unsettling and likely to kill.

Because remember BEA, we care. Pray
Hayden

Canada

• Posted: 02/20/2015 00:07
  • Post subject:
A whale.

Humans.

Etc.
  • Visit poster's website
Kool Keith Sweat

• Posted: 02/20/2015 00:08
  • Post subject:
Keep in mind that monkeys will rip your genitalia and face off before beating you to death with their little fists
benpaco
Who's gonna watch you die?

United States

• Posted: 02/20/2015 01:08
  • Post subject:
Candiru. More than anything. Probably the only animal I'm actually afraid of. Don't google it. Or do. Just be prepared for gross.

Saw a story about a guy who died after having his eyes eaten by an owl. He was just checkin out the chicks. That sounds pretty bad.

There's a kind of tapeworm that slowly eats at the brain. Causes seizures and eventually death.

Box jellies are pretty scary, though if you're smart about how and where you are, you should be fine. Irukandji sickness does sound awful, though, and is possibly deadly. To make matters worse, those little bastards are slowly evolving basic eyes. So if it wasn't bad enough that they were blindly stinging people, now they can aim for you!

Elephants can cause some pretty terribly gruesome deaths, too.

That said, seriously, the only one I'm legitimately afraid of is the Candiru. The whole "they'll jump up you while you pee" thing doesn't seem legit to me but the whole "they'll just go up inside you and cling into you if you're in the water" thing seems pretty well confirmed.

. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

Things I Make
  • Visit poster's website
Defago
Your Most Favorite User

Peru

• Posted: 02/20/2015 01:13
  • Post subject:
I hear tigers from space are pretty bad. In a boring way.
  • Visit poster's website
sp4cetiger

• Posted: 02/20/2015 01:16
  • Post subject:
Do Peruvians count as animals?
Kiki

• Posted: 02/20/2015 01:16
  • Post subject:
benpaco wrote:
Saw a story about a guy who died after having his eyes eaten by an owl. He was just checkin out the chicks. That sounds pretty bad.

HEY HEY HEY Evil or Very Mad Don't bring owls into this. They are our friends and if you fear owls will kill you it is more than likely you did something wrong. It's likely a lone owl gone vigilante.

Being scared of owls... they'd be calling playdoo a choking hazard next
benpaco
Who's gonna watch you die?

United States

• Posted: 02/20/2015 01:21
  • Post subject:
Kiki wrote:
HEY HEY HEY Evil or Very Mad Don't bring owls into this. They are our friends and if you fear owls will kill you it is more than likely you did something wrong. It's likely a lone owl gone vigilante.

Being scared of owls... they'd be calling playdoo a choking hazard next

lol I think owls are really cute, eyes getting pecked out just sounds awful. Nah I really like birds, which is great since my best friend and my ex both have bird fears, so I could always give them a great amount of crap.

The whole of the things I'd say I'm legitimately scared by are loud jumpscares, candirus swimming up me, going deaf, prolapse (which I shouldn't ever be at risk of but is something that I heard of too young and was concerned pooping could do it), testicular torsion (which I'm apparently genetically predisposed for! yay ...), and suicide.

There you go BEA, my greatest fears. As gross and personal as possible.

. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

Things I Make
  • Visit poster's website
SquishypuffDave

Australia

• Posted: 02/20/2015 01:42
  • Post subject:
benpaco wrote:
Candiru

I came here to post this but you beat me to it.
  • Visit poster's website
RepoMan

• Posted: 02/20/2015 02:00
  • Post subject:
benpaco wrote:
Candiru. More than anything. Probably the only animal I'm actually afraid of. Don't google it. Or do. Just be prepared for gross.

Just use a rubber. Razz

edit: An esteemed biologist on the dubious risk of being attacked by a candiru...

even if a person were to urinate while "submerged in a stream where candiru live", the odds of that person being attacked by candiru are "(a)bout the same as being struck by lightning while simultaneously being eaten by a shark."