Why a separate 'religion & politics' forum?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic
19loveless91
mag. druž. inf

Slovenia

• Posted: 02/19/2011 20:07
  • Post subject:
RFNAPLES wrote:
Bork wrote:
So your problem is that albummaster has bordered on violating the holy first amendment and that that is unforgivable even if it makes things better for everyone while still guaranteeing that you are not actually being censored?

I don't have a problem. The webmaster falsely assumed that somehow starting a new forum would somehow guarantee the safety of a few members or somehow shield them from unclean sites. But as you correctly point out, it only brings more attention to the topics for the peeping Toms. What will be their excuse now? Who will save them from themselves?

I imagine it's quite irritating for someone not interested in politics and religion (or someone who doesn't want to have this kind of discussions here) to browse the forums and find nothing but that.. By putting them into a separate section, they shouldn't have to complain about that anymore..

Seriously, it's a win/win, as you figured out I guess.
  • Visit poster's website
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 02/19/2011 20:12
  • Post subject:
19loveless91 wrote:
RFNAPLES wrote:
Bork wrote:
So your problem is that albummaster has bordered on violating the holy first amendment and that that is unforgivable even if it makes things better for everyone while still guaranteeing that you are not actually being censored?

I don't have a problem. The webmaster falsely assumed that somehow starting a new forum would somehow guarantee the safety of a few members or somehow shield them from unclean sites. But as you correctly point out, it only brings more attention to the topics for the peeping Toms. What will be their excuse now? Who will save them from themselves?

I imagine it's quite irritating for someone not interested in politics and religion (or someone who doesn't want to have this kind of discussions here) to browse the forums and find nothing but that.. By putting them into a separate section, they shouldn't have to complain about that anymore..

Yes now they won't have to browse to find those topics, bet they still complain.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website
thomas697

Australia

• Posted: 02/19/2011 22:34
  • Post subject:
RFNAPLES wrote:
Bork wrote:

Can you go through all of your posts on this topic here and demonstrate how you aren't behaving like a 16 year old girl?

Let it go. Bag out the new Radiohead album or something.

Albummaster why don't you just close this topic?
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 02/19/2011 22:38
  • Post subject:
thomas697 are you one of those peepers? If you don't like this topic just don't visit it. You don't have to call for closure or censorship. Be a big boy.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website
thomas697

Australia

• Posted: 02/19/2011 22:45
  • Post subject:
No one said I had to come to this topic. Are you saying you can complain here but I can't?

I'm not calling for censorship. and I'm really tall so big boy is ticked off too.

Now that you're done with silly assumptions. Maybe you could drop this argument and chill out. I don't understand how you can act like this, especially when no one is attacking you or trying to harm you, yet you still act like a victim for no apparent reason rather than attention it seems. (Some might say the trait of a 16 year old girl) I don't know.

Regardless I'm not going to post here anymore because this is blatant trolling now.

If you feel the need to take this further revamp it in a related topic.
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 02/19/2011 22:58
  • Post subject:
RFNAPLES wrote:
19loveless91 wrote:
RFNAPLES wrote:
Bork wrote:

Yes now they won't have to browse to find those topics, bet they still complain.

Told you they would still complain.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website
albummaster
Janitor

Site Admin

• Posted: 02/19/2011 23:11
  • Post subject:
This thread is now going in circles, and since nobody has anything new to say, I'm going to lock the topic.
  • Visit poster's website