Predict the future of BEA - 2015 and beyond

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Kiki

• Posted: 11/02/2014 22:40
  • Post subject: Predict the future of BEA - 2015 and beyond
Make predictions on what will happen in the future of BEA! Smile

Here are some which I can think of:

- 2015 will see even more albums added on BEA. By November next year there will be 100 more albums than 2014 has right now. At the end of 2015, the year 2014 will be the year with the most albums on this website.

- a user in the top 20 on the 'Top Members' section will delete their account. Next big deletion will be a lot less drama filled than past ones and mostly because user wanted less distraction.

- BEA will finally have the metal revolution. Some metal forum some where will know of BEA and loads of Black Metal, Death Metal albums will get their ratings bumped up. It will be a very loud time Shocked

- some user will post a picture of some users house and get banned for it. Later they will say it is unfair or something I don't know.

Beyond

- BEA will continue to grow until it is sold for £2,000,000 sometime in the 2020s. It will pass hands loads of times afterwards and still be around in the year 2100.

- BEA will have a surprisingly good venture into the wine making industry. Unlike Jhereko's forum and Skinny's blog, this some how makes a lot of money despite having nothing to do with music.

- People complain about how the BEA forum was great in the past and it sucks now. This happens until the years 2041-2044 where people say BEA has become truly great again. Afterwards until the end of time people will say BEA was only good between 2041-2044.

- BEA Support Thread will rear its ugly head again in 2061. After over 7,061 replies the current owner decides the best cause of action is to ban every user who has so far posted in thread. Some of the mods are unhappy with this.

- The last decent user stops posting in the year 2087. It's poor quality posts from there on out.

- Sometime in the 2050s someone tries to add an album which was released off Earth and a mod flags it for deletion. This causes the most biggest thread 'Suggestions' has ever seen.

- The next number 1 album on the overall chart is 'Dark Side Of The Moon' Yes... a bit vanilla.

- Sometime in 2060s a user not living on Earth tries to post a chart and is promptly banned. Everyone goes crazy causing over 25% of the users to delete their accounts.

- In the 2030s an artist drops their new album by surprise by having it play in full in almost 1 billion peoples dreams that night. Ignoring the fact the artist in question got arrested, the violence erupting around the world in the wake of it and the fact it was actually quite a poor album, all BEA users can say is at least it wasn't a U2 album. Some users in California vow to stay awake forever in an effort not to hear it.

- In the late 2010s a noted left wing user who has signed for several years one day posts a selfie on the forum. It is RFNaples. He is wearing an orange vest and backwards baseball cap and wielding a huge grin. Every post for the next 8 pages of the thread is just the word "wut".
Goodsir

• Posted: 11/02/2014 22:48
  • Post subject:
wut
mickilennial
The Most Trusted Name in News

Poland

• Posted: 11/02/2014 22:50
  • Post subject:
Quote:
- BEA will finally have the metal revolution. Some metal forum some where will know of BEA and loads of Black Metal, Death Metal albums will get their ratings bumped up. It will be a very loud time

Can this be true? Please?
  • Visit poster's website
Norman Bates

France

• Posted: 11/02/2014 22:59
  • Post subject: Re: Predict the future of BEA - 2015 and beyond
Kiki wrote:

- 2015 will see even more albums added on BEA

Wow.
  • Visit poster's website
Mercury
Turn your back on the pay-you-back last call

United States

• Posted: 11/02/2014 22:59
  • Post subject:
At some point in the next few years the first ever celebrity musician will either come out of BEA or will anonymously join and chat with us losers. It will be someone only mildly (relatively) successful or famous - not mainstream popular - akin to maybe Mac Demarco or the Asian violinist from the Avett brothers. Either tht or one of out young members now, like the Bay Area kids, will break out and mention the site in a music mag and we will fucking flip! Memberships will jump 20% within the first 2 months of this member reppin' BEA. Album master will become much busier and possibly this site will actually be a good money making activity for him and (gasp!) the mods.

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Visit poster's website
HazeyTwilight
boyfriend in your wet dreams

Ireland

• Posted: 11/02/2014 23:11
  • Post subject:
We'll all grow old and crazy and we won't know what we're talking about. Incoherent ramblings from here on out.
benpaco
Who's gonna watch you die?

United States

• Posted: 11/03/2014 02:11
  • Post subject:
Mercury wrote:
At some point in the next few years the first ever celebrity musician will either come out of BEA or will anonymously join and chat with us losers. It will be someone only mildly (relatively) successful or famous - not mainstream popular - akin to maybe Mac Demarco or the Asian violinist from the Avett brothers. Either tht or one of out young members now, like the Bay Area kids, will break out and mention the site in a music mag and we will fucking flip! Memberships will jump 20% within the first 2 months of this member reppin' BEA. Album master will become much busier and possibly this site will actually be a good money making activity for him and (gasp!) the mods.

Weird you say this, I've had 3 seperate dreams about basically this - one that Jack was Buck 65 putting on a persona, one that the chick from Phantogram joined the site and then put out a new really succesful album, and another that Dakota got to be huge in the film industry, one of those guys who's IMDB is like 50 movies a year, and people started stalking everything of his they could find and had found us, and, sort of like Cars, descended on us for a short period of time.

Basically, I need to get out more.

. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

Things I Make
  • Visit poster's website
PsychologistHD

United States

• Posted: 11/03/2014 03:50
  • Post subject:
"I think someone should take this whole city and, just...flush it down the fucking toilet"

-Travis Bickle
  • Visit poster's website
benpaco
Who's gonna watch you die?

United States

• Posted: 11/03/2014 04:13
  • Post subject:
HazeyTwilight wrote:
We'll all grow old and crazy and we won't know what we're talking about. Incoherent ramblings from here on out.

We can't all be Sp4cetiger.

love ya bud

. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

Things I Make
  • Visit poster's website
RockyRaccoon
Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me?

United States

• Posted: 11/03/2014 05:14
  • Post subject:
Mercury wrote:
the Asian violinist from the Avett brothers

I think you mean Joe motherfucking Kwon

Early Psychedelic Rock

Electronic Chart
  • Visit poster's website