US Presidential Election 2016 Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 65, 66, 67  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
JOSweetHeart

• Posted: 03/01/2017 04:54
  • Post subject:
^^^ I don't do that to begin with, not by choice any way. I went out to eat at a restaurant in my area several years ago and in my opinion, my water refill tasted like it came from the sink.

God bless you always!!! Smile Smile Smile

Holly

P.S. That restaurant eventually closed up and was torn down. To this day, I still do not miss it.

Check him out here when you can!
  • Visit poster's website
meccalecca
Voice of Reason

United States

• Posted: 03/02/2017 01:08
  • Post subject:
CryingGameDahlin wrote:
Make sure as f!ck never to drink tap water in America, ever again (or at least for the next four years)

I prefer lead poisoning to paying Nestle for my water. These appear to be the only options of the near future
  • Visit poster's website
Muslim-Bigfoot

Location: Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch

• Posted: 03/03/2017 00:03
  • Post subject:
Laughing
cestuneblague
Edgy to the Choir

• Posted: 03/07/2017 16:26
  • Post subject:
dividesbyzero wrote:
CryingGameDahlin wrote:
This is now what it likes just waking up every day in America and reading the first news item:

Dang it Divides stop wiretapping me
  • Visit poster's website
mickilennial
The Most Trusted Name in News

Poland

• Posted: 03/12/2017 22:13
  • Post subject:
#mccarthyism
  • Visit poster's website
undefined

• Posted: 03/13/2017 05:41
  • Post subject:
Gowi wrote:
#mccarthyism

I'm a registered SPUSA voter so at this rate goodbye future art career
Muslim-Bigfoot

Location: Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch

• Posted: 04/08/2017 14:09
  • Post subject:
murmur wrote:
are you seriously implying that Hillary would have been less militant? she is currently participating in a recount campaign that has cited Russian hacking of all things as the reason she lost. she has been stoking absurd levels of Russophobia for her tenure in power and has expressed no interest in stopping the interminable proxy wars of the Middle East that we've waged from the beginning to counter-balance Soviet and then Russian claims to hegemony in the region. i also certainly have no idea what you mean to say by calling these people WWIII fanatics. they're all openly and repugnantly Islamophobic, but they all seem to have realistic foreign policy prescriptions for dealing with the problems as they are. Flynn thinks constructive cooperation with Russia on Syria is positive, and I would refer you to Iraq to see what the alternative to that pragmatism looks like. Mattis has gone on record criticizing the Iran nuclear deal but accepting the shifting landscape and being cautious. Bannon is a disgusting human, but i certainly have no idea what hawkish tendencies you think an isolationist libertarian has. if you can find me calls for war with Iran from any of these people, or indicate to me how a popular mandate for isolationism is somehow worse than a popular mandate for another four years of blank check foreign policy, i'm all ears.

to clarify, i did not support Trump during the election, and I don't support him now, but i think it's incredibly frustrating that people keep pretending that his administration isn't going to have the one redeeming factor of not being the concealed militants that the Obama administration has managed to be and that the Clinton administration would have been. if they start wars, i'm excited to attend anti-war protests instead of having to provide reams and reams of evidence to liberals to demonstrate to them that their favorite "so charming stand-up comedian" President Obama or "YASS QUEEN" President Clinton is a war criminal before they get in the streets and get mad about extrajudicial killings, completely ridiculous campaigns in places like Libya and Syria, and ludicrous anti-Russian posturing on the world stage.

baby steps.

cestuneblague
Edgy to the Choir

• Posted: 04/08/2017 15:53
  • Post subject:
I find it rather funny that these alt-right (or whatever you want to call 'em) supporters are now bemoaning that Trump "betrayed them" by giving up his suppossed isolationist principles, but Donald is only loyal to the Donald alone, and principles are never a concern. He'll easily become a war-mongering neo-con if it suits him, and since domestically his administration is a spreading dumpster fire hey a war on foreign soil always provides a distraction and an excuse to look like the decisivie "tough guy" (and specifically with this move supposedly make him look like an adversery to Russia rather than Putin's chum puppet and perhaps weaken the half-ass "Russia probe" in congress). The thing is Im sure he hasn't contemplated exactly what he's getting into when it comes to Syria, a war that's not just a brutal dictator versus rebelling citizens but rather 8 different warring states along with several peripheral puppeteers that have a stake in the conflict, so thinking either trying to forcefully remove Assad is going to end the conflict or not just allow outside insurgent groups to soak up the power vacum (ie Libya, Iraq), or think just launching some missiles is somehow going to compell everybody to drop their arms for a cease-fire is absolutely absurd.
  • Visit poster's website
rockinsteve

United States

• Posted: 02/25/2018 06:27
  • Post subject:
I'm SO glad I voted for Donald Trump. Every day since the election I've felt great that I voted for the better candidate. The whining and crying from the loony loser liberals EVERY SINGLE DAY since the election makes me more sure and happy that Mr. Trump is my president. If he runs in 2020 I will definitely vote for him again. Signed, Deplorable and Proud of It, Steve
  • Visit poster's website
Bobert

• Posted: 02/25/2018 22:03
  • Post subject:
rockinsteve wrote:
I'm SO glad I voted for Donald Trump. Every day since the election I've felt great that I voted for the better candidate. The whining and crying from the loony loser liberals EVERY SINGLE DAY since the election makes me more sure and happy that Mr. Trump is my president. If he runs in 2020 I will definitely vote for him again. Signed, Deplorable and Proud of It, Steve

shut the fuck up
  • Visit poster's website