Bloc-Quebecois?
11%
 11%  [2]
Total Votes : 17

bcaie16

Canada

• Posted: 04/05/2011 20:22
  • Post subject: Canadian Election 2011
Well, for the few that are interested, the Canadian election is fast approaching. Any thoughts or opinions. Ignatieff recently accepted a challenge from Harper to a one-on-one debate. Harper subsequently revoked his challenge and is now refusing. I myself would love to see a one-on-one, however the 4 party debate will suffice on April 12th.

Personally, how a government who was found in contempt of parliament could possibly stay in power is beyond me...so my vote is easily with the Liberals.
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 04/05/2011 22:24
  • Post subject: Re: Canadian Election 2011
bcaie16 wrote:
Well, for the few that are interested, the Canadian election is fast approaching. Any thoughts or opinions. Ignatieff recently accepted a challenge from Harper to a one-on-one debate. Harper subsequently revoked his challenge and is now refusing. I myself would love to see a one-on-one, however the 4 party debate will suffice on April 12th.

Personally, how a government who was found in contempt of parliament could possibly stay in power is beyond me...so my vote is easily with the Liberals.

Now why am I not surprised about that bcaie.

I tell you what, if you really want Liberals running Canada, then we will give Obummer and Pelosi and you give us the band RUSH and your NHL hockey teams.

I'm just curious bcaie, why are you really voting for the Liberals. I mean, how did Billy Clinton stay in power after he had sex in the white house with Monica (and others) and then perjured himself as he lied under oath to Congress. We had that clown in office for 8 years. I would say that was contempt of Congress (Parliament) and the people (NOT ME) didn't care at all. So why do you care?

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
bcaie16

Canada

• Posted: 04/05/2011 22:29
  • Post subject:
Well first of all, RUSH no way, as I am seeing them on April 19th in Hamilton Smile Of course, Bill Clinton made mistakes, but he is not a Canadian Liberal, which I assure you are two different parties. I am voting for the Liberals because I agree with their ideals, I like Ignatieff, and Stephen Harper, among many things, regularly withholds information, breaches Canadian parliament laws, makes false promises, and is simply an inefficient and untrustworthy leader.

Edit: Are you a hockey fan? There is something we can agree on then.
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 04/05/2011 22:56
  • Post subject:
bcaie16 wrote:
Well first of all, RUSH no way, as I am seeing them on April 19th in Hamilton Smile Of course, Bill Clinton made mistakes, but he is not a Canadian Liberal, which I assure you are two different parties. I am voting for the Liberals because I agree with their ideals, I like Ignatieff, and Stephen Harper, among many things, regularly withholds information, breaches Canadian parliament laws, makes false promises, and is simply an inefficient and untrustworthy leader.

Edit: Are you a hockey fan? There is something we can agree on then.

Yes I LOVE HOCKEY Very Happy

I used to play hockey when I lived in Wisconsin. My favorite NHL team has always been

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS Applause Applause Applause Applause

• Visit poster's website
bcaie16

Canada

• Posted: 04/05/2011 23:00
  • Post subject:
Must be nice!!! Leafs fan born and raised, so the last few weeks have been a mix of emotions...why the hell couldn't the Flyers beat the Rangers?
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 04/05/2011 23:23
  • Post subject:
bcaie16 wrote:
Must be nice!!! Leafs fan born and raised, so the last few weeks have been a mix of emotions...why the hell couldn't the Flyers beat the Rangers?

'
'
'
. . . . . . Embarassed . . . . . . well, the Flyers had the flu real bad or something I think.. Anxious

• Visit poster's website
Johnny Flynn

United States

• Posted: 04/06/2011 00:07
  • Post subject:
Not to turn this into a hockey hijacked thread but I am a Kings fan myself. Beings that I know very little of Canadian politics I will abstain from the vote.
  • Visit poster's website
bcaie16

Canada

• Posted: 04/06/2011 00:29
  • Post subject:
Johnny Flynn wrote:
Not to turn this into a hockey hijacked thread but I am a Kings fan myself. Beings that I know very little of Canadian politics I will abstain from the vote.

How does it feel to have a magical goalie that controls pucks with his mind?

Link
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 04/06/2011 01:53
  • Post subject:
Johnny Flynn wrote:

I watched the Kings play in person when they had the best hockey player I have ever seen in my life. The man was on a whole different level than all of the players around him. It was really something to see. It was like watching Michael Jordon play basketball with the Bulls, only better. Very Happy

WAYNE GRETZKY

• Visit poster's website
bcaie16

Canada

• Posted: 04/06/2011 02:25
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
Johnny Flynn wrote:

I watched the Kings play in person when they had the best hockey player I have ever seen in my life. The man was on a whole different level than all of the players around him. It was really something to see. It was like watching Michael Jordon play basketball with the Bulls, only better. Very Happy

WAYNE GRETZKY

You're a lucky man to have seen him play live. He was, in my opinion, the most dominant athlete of his respective sport in the modern era.
  • Visit poster's website