Sleeping giants/friends are now awake.CHINA + RUSSIA +IRAN

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 04/10/2011 07:32
  • Post subject: Sleeping giants/friends are now awake.CHINA + RUSSIA +IRAN
I posted something about China on another thread and it got me thinking. This is a serious topic that I wish to explore further.

I tried to put myself in China's place as far as what I would be thinking about the western nations and the U.S.A. in particular. How would I feel about America, who owes me over $1,000,000,000,000.00 has a government that just voted to barely cut it's out of control spending instead of making a real effort to start paying it's bills. How would I feel about the U.S. continuing to shoot missels (at a cost of $1,000,000.00 a piece) into contries that never attacked, nor even threatened America.

Needless to say I would be PISSED OFF. So I wondered, because this is exactly what the U.S. has been doing, and playing sheriff all over the world for decades now, what threat is China to America when they decide to cash in their chips and we can't pay them?

Well, China has been a sleeping giant for 4,000 years. But in my opinion there is soon to be a new sheriff in town.

The younger people on this site, which is the vast majority, are used to the fact that most everything they buy was made in China. But I remeber back in 70's EVERYTHING WAS MADE IN THE U.S.A. Just take a good look at cities like Milwaukee (place of my birth) Chicago, Gary Indiana, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cleveland and the major steel manufacturing cities of America. They were once thriving wealthy cities where anybody with a 6th. grade education could get a job at the big factories and recieve an income where they could afford a house, car, boat etc. Now these cities, for the most part, are Hell holes of dispair with vacant lots, burned out houses, and where you are fortunate to have a job working for McDonalds. AFTER YOU GET YOUR COLLEGE DEGREE.

This is part of Detroit Michigan. This was a thriving wealthy neighborhood full of nice houses. Now it's mostly empty lots and the houses that still remain are mostly burned out crack houses. The police don't even come there.

City in China.

I'm going to give a Bible quote, just 1, so don't freak. You probably don't believe in the God of the Bible. But I ask you at this time to at least consider the prophesies within it. I'll tell you a secret. For many years I've been asking people to show me 1, just 1, prophesy in the Bible that failed to come true. Nobody has ever been able to. This particular prophesy is about an event that is to take place in the end of days. Which, IMO, we are now living in. Remember, there were LESS THAN 200 million people living on the earth at the time this was written.

REVELATION 9:16

And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand (200 million) and I heard the number of them. Up until very recently there has never been a nation or kingdom that could field a million man army. But there now is. China.

Consider this if you would. To put in perspective just how much wealth China now has I have listed nations that have a COMBINED GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT THAT IS LESS THAN THAT OF JUST ONE NATION . CHINA. In other words if add up all of the GDP's from ALL of these nations, it's still LESS than China's GDP ALONE.

(1) Australia
(2) Canada
(3) Spain
(4) Bulgaria
(5) New Zealand
(6) Ireland
(7) Hungary
(Cool Denmark
(9) Portugal
(10)Romania
(11)Norway
(12)Ukraine
(13)Greece
(14)Sweeden
(15)Belgium
(16)Netherlands
(17)East Timor
(18)Luxembourg
(19)Latvia
(20)Estonia
(21)Albania
(22)Kosovo
(23)Montenegro
(24)Cambodia
(25)Bolivia
(26)Slovenia
(27)Finland
(28)Austria
(29)Switzerland
(30)Laos
(31)Paraguay
(32)Bolivia
(33)Guatemala
(34)Sudan
(35)Morocco
(36)Turkmenistan
(37)Nepal
(38)Israel
(39)Jordan
(40)grenada
(41)Liberia
(42)Guyana
(43)Mongolia
(44)Chad
(45)Republic Of Congo
(46)Zambia
(47)Cyprus
(48)Costa Rica
(49)Nicaragua
(50)Mozambique
(51)Senega
(52)Ghana
(53)Lebanon
(54)Kenya
(55)Etheopia
(56)Tunisia
(57)Slovak Republic
(58)Central African Republic
(59)Barbados
(60)Georgia

No big deal right. Well, unless you consider the fact that for the last 10 years China has doubled it's military expenditure each of the 10 years.

I love my country. But I have lost all respect for it's federal government. IMO we have insulted China and showed them no respect. So I ask you this. What are we going to do if say, N.Korea, which is run by true psychopaths, attacks S.Korea. Again. is our president going to say "we condem your actions" Will he, or she, drop bombs on N.Korea?

What happens when China finally says THAT'S IT AMERICA. The Bible prophesy I gave continues on to say that this 200 million man force will kill 1/3 of the people on earth. That would be over 2 billion people. China doesn't have that kind of weapons right. Don't they have like old tanks from the 50's and outdated aircraft and ships.

Let's find out shall we.

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Personally, with the way thigs are going, I may start learning how to speak Chinese.

And all I got was this silly hat

Last edited by GARY on 01/14/2012 21:21; edited 3 times in total
  • Visit poster's website
bcaie16

Canada

• Posted: 04/11/2011 00:30
  • Post subject:
You raise some interesting points most certainly. China is destined to become THE world superpower, on this there is little debate. Militarily they are fierce, and with a questionable government they could become a detriment to society. Many countries have the capability of committing atrocities, so in the end it must be up to China to act responsibly on the international stage and not abuse the immense power it could very well (and already does) hold. If a war were to erupt, however, I would much rather find myself on the side of the Chinese. This I can be sure of.
  • Visit poster's website
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 04/11/2011 00:41
  • Post subject:
Would all Canadians be as willing to abandon their nation?
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 04/11/2011 00:58
  • Post subject:
bcaie16 wrote:
You raise some interesting points most certainly. China is destined to become THE world superpower, on this there is little debate. Militarily they are fierce, and with a questionable government they could become a detriment to society. Many countries have the capability of committing atrocities, so in the end it must be up to China to act responsibly on the international stage and not abuse the immense power it could very well (and already does) hold. If a war were to erupt, however, I would much rather find myself on the side of the Chinese. This I can be sure of.

That is a good point bcaie. How will China use it's power as it becomes THE world superpower. Going by it's track record it doesn't look good. The Chinese are the definition of racists for one thing. America has let like 30,000,000 ilegals cross it's border. If they tried that in China there would be 30,000,000 graves.

That is actually a strength (right or wrong) for China. Everything is done for the greater good of the state. The Chinese sacrifice for China, not for this group or that group. They don't get caught up in trivial bullshit like the western nations often do.

• Visit poster's website
Bork
Executive Hillbilly

United States

• Posted: 04/11/2011 01:38
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
bcaie16 wrote:

That is a good point bcaie. How will China use it's power as it becomes THE world superpower. Going by it's track record it doesn't look good. The Chinese are the definition of racists for one thing. America has let like 30,000,000 ilegals cross it's border. If they tried that in China there would be 30,000,000 graves.

That is actually a strength (right or wrong) for China. Everything is done for the greater good of the state. The Chinese sacrifice for China, not for this group or that group. They don't get caught up in trivial bullshit like the western nations often do.

I think you got your facts poorly researched again. The illegal immigration problems in China are large. There are huge groups coming from Vietnam, Cambodia and other Southeast Asian countries, from Mongolia, and from North Korea where the Chinese are now in the process of building a wall, much like the US are doing on the Mexican border. Figures are not easy to come by (naturally, as illegal immigrants don't tend to take part in censuses), but there are estimates of 100,000 illegal Africans just in the Guangzhou region. From there one can guess the vast numbers of people streaming in from the poorer neighboring countries.

On what do you base that the Chinese are the definition of racists?
  • Visit poster's website
Bork
Executive Hillbilly

United States

• Posted: 04/11/2011 01:54
  • Post subject: Re: The sleeping giant is now awake.CHINA.Be afraid, very af
GARY wrote:
I'm going to give a Bible quote, just 1, so don't freak. You probably don't believe in the God of the Bible. But I ask you at this time to at least consider the prophesies within it. I'll tell you a secret. For many years I've been asking people to show me 1, just 1, prophesy in the Bible that failed to come true. Nobody has ever been able to. This particular prophesy is about an event that is to take place in the end of days.

The bible doesn't really deal with prophecies in what can be considered a clear and concise way. All the prophecies in the bible that allegedly have come true are either written down after they actually came true (which means that they are only prophecies insomuch that someone a couple thousand years ago claims to have heard it said before it happened) or interpreted as prophecies that have been fulfilled through some very heavy putting of other meanings into words.

Mind you, for a prophecy to be claimed wrong it has to include a time limit, otherwise there is always the fallback of "well it hasn't YET', so the potential prophecies that CAN be proven wrong are very very very few. That said, one of the most difficult "prophecies" to deal with for those who claim that there are none that have been shown wrong is in Mark 13 where the Jesus is supposed to have said that the wonderful buildings his disciples were admiring were to be turned to rubble (and a lot of other drabble that is generally interpreted as the end of the world) and, I quote, "Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away before all these things take place." As far as I am aware that didn't happen.
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 04/11/2011 02:01
  • Post subject:
Bork wrote:
GARY wrote:
bcaie16 wrote:

I think you got your facts poorly researched again. The illegal immigration problems in China are large. There are huge groups coming from Vietnam, Cambodia and other Southeast Asian countries, from Mongolia, and from North Korea where the Chinese are now in the process of building a wall, much like the US are doing on the Mexican border. Figures are not easy to come by (naturally, as illegal immigrants don't tend to take part in censuses), but there are estimates of 100,000 illegal Africans just in the Guangzhou region. From there one can guess the vast numbers of people streaming in from the poorer neighboring countries.

On what do you base that the Chinese are the definition of racists?

But China isn't welcoming the Africans in for one thing. If you honestly think they will be treated ANYTHING LIKE the way the Mexicans are catered to in America I have a bridge to sell you. Stay tuned to find out what happens to them Bork. And the others are ASIANS who can blend in with the Chinese people.

My facts porly researched AGAIN Bork Shocked No, you don't want to hear the TRUTH again is more like it. Please explain to me how 100,000 Africans are " A LARGE PROBLEM"

IN A COUNTRY WITH 1,341,000,000 PEOPLE Rolling Eyes

You'll have to do better Bork in your quest to prove me wrong. But I know that you will keep trying.

I'll be here.

WITH THE FACTS. Very Happy

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 04/11/2011 02:12
  • Post subject: Re: The sleeping giant is now awake.CHINA.Be afraid, very af
Bork wrote:
GARY wrote:
I'm going to give a Bible quote, just 1, so don't freak. You probably don't believe in the God of the Bible. But I ask you at this time to at least consider the prophesies within it. I'll tell you a secret. For many years I've been asking people to show me 1, just 1, prophesy in the Bible that failed to come true. Nobody has ever been able to. This particular prophesy is about an event that is to take place in the end of days.

The bible doesn't really deal with prophecies in what can be considered a clear and concise way. All the prophecies in the bible that allegedly have come true are either written down after they actually came true (which means that they are only prophecies insomuch that someone a couple thousand years ago claims to have heard it said before it happened) or interpreted as prophecies that have been fulfilled through some very heavy putting of other meanings into words.

Mind you, for a prophecy to be claimed wrong it has to include a time limit, otherwise there is always the fallback of "well it hasn't YET', so the potential prophecies that CAN be proven wrong are very very very few. That said, one of the most difficult "prophecies" to deal with for those who claim that there are none that have been shown wrong is in Mark 13 where the Jesus is supposed to have said that the wonderful buildings his disciples were admiring were to be turned to rubble (and a lot of other drabble that is generally interpreted as the end of the world) and, I quote, "Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away before all these things take place." As far as I am aware that didn't happen.

What exactly are you talking about Bork Shocked

That doesn't even make any sense. I'm not being a prick or pompas or anything. But clearly you have a limited understanding of the Bible.

WE ARE THE GENERATION THAT WILL SEE ALL THESE THINGS TAKE PLACE.

If you had eyes to see and ears to hear you would see that THESE ARE THE DAYS JESUS WAS TALKING ABOUT.

ISRAEL WASN'T A NATION FOR 1,580 years. These prophesies could not take place until ISRAEL WAS ONCE AGAIN A NATION. That happened in 1948. Israel is the fig tree mentioned in the Bible. The whole world is now against this tiny little sliver of land in the middle east.

Don't you find that just a little bit strange Bork?

But it makes sense when you know that the Jews are God's chosen people. Like it or not that is what the God of the Bible says.

You have proven NOTHING.

• Visit poster's website
Bork
Executive Hillbilly

United States

• Posted: 04/11/2011 02:19
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
But China isn't welcoming the Africans in for one thing. If you honestly think they will be treated ANYTHING LIKE the way the Mexicans are catered to in America I have a bridge to sell you. Stay tuned to find out what happens to them Bork. And the others are ASIANS who can blend in with the Chinese people.

Sorry for putting it so bluntly but, the only thing you manage to prove on this one is how culturally ignorant you are. To you Asians are Asians, can't tell the difference. No Chinese are going to be fooled by a Vietnamese or Cambodian trying to pose for Chinese however. In the Hong Kong area you can't successfully even pose as Hong Kong Chinese if you are mainland Chinese.

As for the 100,000 Africans that you managed to dilute into a nation of 1.3 billion and dismiss as no problem, that figure (as was clearly put in writing) is for the Guangzhou area only which has about 10 million inhabitants. It is still not a large figure but the point is that that is illegal AFRICAN immigrants only. Add to that all the "blending in" Asians and you have a problem that I would guess is on the same scale as the one in the US.

Either way, there are 100,000 Africans. Not 100,000 gravestones with African sounding names on them.
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 04/11/2011 02:34
  • Post subject:
Bork wrote:
GARY wrote:

Sorry for putting it so bluntly but, the only thing you manage to prove on this one is how culturally ignorant you are. To you Asians are Asians, can't tell the difference. No Chinese are going to be fooled by a Vietnamese or Cambodian trying to pose for Chinese however. In the Hong Kong area you can't successfully even pose as Hong Kong Chinese if you are mainland Chinese.

As for the 100,000 Africans that you managed to dilute into a nation of 1.3 billion and dismiss as no problem, that figure (as was clearly put in writing) is for the Guangzhou area only which has about 10 million inhabitants. It is still not a large figure but the point is that that is illegal AFRICAN immigrants only. Add to that all the "blending in" Asians and you have a problem that I would guess is on the same scale as the one in the US.

Either way, there are 100,000 Africans. Not 100,000 gravestones with African sounding names on them.

How the Hell am I culturally ignorant Bork Shocked

THEY ARE ALL ASIANS YOU DOLT.

Look, black, white, yellow, red, brown, whatever or however you want to put it. I'm not politically correct like you Bork. I tell it like it is.

Are you seriously trying to tell me that the Chinese can tell that someone is from N.Korea, Vietnam , Laos etc. just as easily as one can tell if someone is African or Latino. Are you trying to tell me that the US can't tell that a mexican who can't speak English (American) is not a citizen but a Chinese person can tell if someone is from N. Korea.

These people will at least try (or be forced) to blend in, fit, and give their alegance to CHINA.

But it doesn't work that way in America where we have millions of people waving Mexican flags and saying we stole THEIR LAND.

Let's see what happens if someone in CHINA starts waving the flag of Vietnam.

Get real Bork.

Last edited by GARY on 04/11/2011 02:35; edited 1 time in total
  • Visit poster's website