"House party, playing Twister on an autism spectrum"

- Busdriver

Number of ratings shown in stats is not the real number

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Best Ever Albums -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Radioscope

Spain

#1 | Posted: 10/07/2015 20:09 | Post subject: Number of ratings shown in stats is not the real number Reply with quote
No, this is not the "I have rated 5 albums but in my stats it says 0" because I have not waited for the update. On the contrary: my stats (and therefore my points) say I have rated 181 albums (wow, I need to listen to so much music), but then when I go into my ratings I only see 143 albums. No, I have not erased ratings recently. Is it a bug or is there something about how this web works that I have not understood?
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message

Tap
to resume download

United States

#2 | Posted: 10/07/2015 20:43 | Post subject: Reply with quote
Have you rated individual tracks? The total ratings combines albums and tracks.

Radioscope

Spain

#3 | Posted: 10/09/2015 11:38 | Post subject: Reply with quote
OK, I did not know that, sorry for the post then. Although I think that track rating should not count...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
   Forum Index -> Best Ever Albums -> Suggestions

Jump to: