craola
crayon master

United States

• Posted: 03/16/2020 19:07
  • Post subject:
after watering our tissue paper, we wondered why it wouldn't hold
this swarm of locusts sweeping across the sahara
were we too busy to bother with the writing on the wall
and will we wade into the sands of regret, the sands of time?
into the offspring of our denial: the too littles and too lates
tethered to nothing but the memory of what might've been
had we pumped the brakes rather than run full throttle
into the cotton candy sunrise peaking over a hooded mountain
leaving our snowcapped hills in the rearview mirror
will we walk away from the wreck we're designing
or will this be our ruin
KitchenSink

• Posted: 03/16/2020 19:51
  • Post subject:
glad to see craola still craolaposting. meaning idk really what's going on here but I like it a lot Love
craola
crayon master

United States

• Posted: 03/16/2020 20:13
  • Post subject:
ItsGabe wrote:
glad to see craola still craolaposting. meaning idk really what's going on here but I like it a lot Love

eh, you're back! hope you're doing well.
KitchenSink

• Posted: 03/16/2020 20:17
  • Post subject:
craola wrote:
eh, you're back! hope you're doing well.

hanging in there! glad to be back anyhow. hope you're doing well as well Smile
craola
crayon master

United States

• Posted: 04/08/2020 02:08
  • Post subject:
somewhere on my block, a child screams. i hear her cry, and it's the closest i've come to human interaction in weeks. the dogs bark. the traffic hums along. but we're alone in separate cages, waiting for the cannibals to take us away. to draw our blood. to remind us we were once vampires.
craola
crayon master

United States

• Posted: 05/14/2020 07:37
  • Post subject:
after the husband of a former patient threatens to expose mysterious doctor's secret past, local physician, dr. greg duckster, admitted that none of his deceased patients have lived past the day they died. furthermore, he told the press that the overwhelming majority of his surviving patients lived well beyond the day(s) they didn't die.

"i'm glad that he's finally admitting this, but i find it convenient that he only starting talking after his former patients began threatening him," said an anonymous source, who says she is close to the doctor, "i mean, what if this was your child? imagine how you'd feel knowing this information while your only son is being treated by this man? or your favorite grandma? to be honest, i think this man is a disgrace to the medical profession."

another close acquaintance of the doctor, his own daughter, wishing to remain anonymous said, "to this day, my father maintains that i was born at a young age, but i think people deserve to know the truth, not my father's truth. this has been a long time coming."

when asked for further comment, dr. duckster sent us a fax, which read, "i'm only telling you what you should already know, what shouldn't have to be told because it is already known. babies are born young. dead people are no longer living. the living are not yet dead. i am of the understanding that people are upset about what i said, but i say that i do not understand how my statement has been the least bit educational to them, and this upsets me greatly."

this new revelation, that babies are in fact born young, is nearly as troubling as his comments about the living and the dead. we will continue to update you as information becomes available.
craola
crayon master

United States

• Posted: 05/18/2020 21:37
  • Post subject:
listening to this lovely little album from 1963 that isn't in our database: terry gibbs plays jewish melodies in jazztime. it's a good record, and it's apparently alice (coltrane) mcleod's first appearance on a record.
craola
crayon master

United States

• Posted: 05/21/2020 17:44
  • Post subject:
i want to build one of those suitcase/foot drums, an undertaking i'm confident i have no clue where or how to start. i want to build a mechanical seagull mask and feather it up. i want to buy a projector. from there, i'd do a one man band gig of jazzy, underwater art pop. i'll play in an art gallery, projecting the deep sea animations onto a wall in a circular frame (like a submarine). my drawings will hang all around the gallery. there will be a rope cutting me off from perusers, onlookers... gawkers. i'll keep an easel and a loop pedal on stand by just in case. i think i'd like to do a staged "live" animation. it wouldn't be too tricky to pull of. i'll wear that bird mask for the first and last songs of the set (birds pick your eyes out ... a bird to pick your brain). and go shipwrecked neal young for the rest of the gig. make all my gear look like debris and salvaged driftwood. free admission. people can buy art or merch if they're interested. or leave tips. i might grill some halibut before the show.
craola
crayon master

United States

• Posted: 06/01/2020 04:40
  • Post subject:
Important answers to questions nobody was asking.
RoundTheBend
I miss the comfort in being sad

United States

• Posted: 06/01/2020 04:44
  • Post subject:
craola wrote:
i want to build one of those suitcase/foot drums, an undertaking i'm confident i have no clue where or how to start. i want to build a mechanical seagull mask and feather it up. i want to buy a projector. from there, i'd do a one man band gig of jazzy, underwater art pop. i'll play in an art gallery, projecting the deep sea animations onto a wall in a circular frame (like a submarine). my drawings will hang all around the gallery. there will be a rope cutting me off from perusers, onlookers... gawkers. i'll keep an easel and a loop pedal on stand by just in case. i think i'd like to do a staged "live" animation. it wouldn't be too tricky to pull of. i'll wear that bird mask for the first and last songs of the set (birds pick your eyes out ... a bird to pick your brain). and go shipwrecked neal young for the rest of the gig. make all my gear look like debris and salvaged driftwood. free admission. people can buy art or merch if they're interested. or leave tips. i might grill some halibut before the show.

Yes please.
  • Visit poster's website