Mass animal death on Earth recently.

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 05/18/2011 17:01
  • Post subject: Mass animal death on Earth recently.

Link

I view the site RSOE EDIS daily which also shows mass animal deaths(among many other things like the massive increase in earthquakes around the world) and have noticed the same thing happening as in the video.

So far, I have not heard a true logical explanation for this occurring. But the fact that animals are dying in mass on this planet is undeniable now.

Does anyone have the answer to why this is happening? Do you know what is causing this to happen?

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
Bork
Executive Hillbilly

United States

• Posted: 05/18/2011 17:11
  • Post subject: Re: Mass animal death on Earth recently.
GARY wrote:

Link

I view the site RSOE EDIS daily which also shows mass animal deaths(among many other things like the massive increase in earthquakes around the world) and have noticed the same thing happening as in the video.

So far, I have not heard a true logical explanation for this occurring. But the fact that animals are dying in mass on this planet is undeniable now.

Does anyone have the answer to why this is happening? Do you know what is causing this to happen?

There's been a lot written about it, ranging from serious investigation to hysteric doomsday prophecies. This one from earth times (http://www.earthtimes.org/nature/losing-sight-real-causes-mass-animal-deaths/411/) is one of the best comments on it that I have seen:

"Since last December when 83,000 Drum fish were washed up in Arkansas and thousands of blackbirds fell dead just 100km away in the town of Beebe, the world media has been full of reports of mass animal death. Journalists have gone as far as to nickname the phenomena 'aflockalypse'.

Incidents have been reported all over the world, but now that Google has mapped the incidents, it's clear that the majority of the incidents are concentrated in the south eastern corner of the United States - right next to the Gulf of Mexico oil spill.

After the unexplained bird deaths in Beebe, birds fell in both Kentucky and Louisiana. Incidents of dead fish, including starfish and other sea life were reported all along the gulfstream on the entire western seaboard. Even incidents of mass crab and fish deaths in the UK occurred in the path of the gulfstream.

Unexplained phenomena makes for a great news story, especially with the current fixation with 2012 doomsday prophecies, but in reality, the most rational explanation for the upsurge in mass animal deaths, given their location, is the link with the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. Is it possible, for example, that the spill caused more damage to the food chain on a wider scale than previously thought?

The reality is, mass animal deaths are not uncommon. They just aren't frequently reported in the wider media. There have been many incidents throughout past and recent history. What's more, many, including those making the headlines now can be rationally explained. Recent bat deaths have been attributed to outbreaks of white nose disease and some mass fish deaths have been caused by cold water stress, due to an unseasonal drop in water temperature.

Of course, the more 'unexplained' phenomena hit the headlines, the more ammunition the doomsday speculators have for their end of the world scenarios and government conspiracies. Perhaps the biggest lesson to be learnt from the current mass death phenomena is the effect media sensationalism has on distracting efforts away from the getting to the real causes behind environmental issues.

The recent and continuing spate of mass wildlife deaths is a real and serious issue - one that can only be resolved by rational examination by the scientific community and certainly not by tabloid journalism and would-be doomsday prophets. "
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 05/18/2011 17:49
  • Post subject:
I do appreciate your taking the time to post your thoughts on this Bork.

I will remind everyone though that this NOT a "conspiracy theory" this is FACT.

As far as the mass media personally I do not believe what they say about anything anymore. That is why I posted the video that I did. That is not from CNN, FOX, BBC etc. As far as "rational explanations" of the "media" I'm not buying what they are selling. This is the same "media" that told us Iraq had "weapons of mass destruction" which never even existed. This is the "media" that admits to lying to the people. I even have posted a video on BEA showing CNN making a fake "live" broadcast from Saudi Arabia when, in fact, they were in a studio pretending they were under attack by Iraq and were putting on gas masks. Then afterwards they were all laughing about it and saying that they love their jobs. I was actually watching CNN when they did this years ago and people ate it up as the "truth" I did not realize it wasn't real until years later when it was exposed.

Also, mass animal deaths of THIS MAGNITUDE are quite UNCOMMON according to what some scientists are now saying and in fact they claim that this mass animal death hasn't happened since the dinosaurs were wiped out. Not only that, but, my Mother is 71 years old and she says that nothing like this has happened in her lifetime.

Let's just put that all aside because that is a whole different topic as far as the media is concerned.

All that I did was show the FACT that there has been a major increase in mass animal deaths recently. And I have asked people what THEY think is going on and why THEY think this is happening.

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 05/18/2011 18:12
  • Post subject:
So, as far as I can deduce, Bork is saying that this is most likely happening because of the BP oil spill in the gulf. Well, I certainly don't know why it's happening so maybe it is the oil spill. I do know that the chemicals that BP used to try and clean up the gulf were even more dangerous than the actual oil itself. I have heard many people living along the gulf say that many people have become ill since the "spill"

• Visit poster's website
Bork
Executive Hillbilly

United States

• Posted: 05/18/2011 19:16
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
So, as far as I can deduce, Bork is saying that this is most likely happening because of the BP oil spill in the gulf. Well, I certainly don't know why it's happening so maybe it is the oil spill. I do know that the chemicals that BP used to try and clean up the gulf were even more dangerous than the actual oil itself. I have heard many people living along the gulf say that many people have become ill since the "spill"

I don't pretend to know, but it is a reasonable explanation. I do think however that most of the things like these that are reported as if the world went from perfectly calm to all of this at once are media doing a sensation hungry people a disfavor. The last few years everything major that happens anywhere in the world has been instantly reported all around the globe, which makes it seem as if there's a lot more things happening nowadays than just 15 years ago. That your 71 year old mother (no shadow on her) haven't heard of anything like this is in all honesty poor evidence. Just a short while ago she probably wouldn't have heard of it unless it happened near where she lived.

I disagree that you have shown a FACT. It may very well be that there has been a major increase in mass animal deaths recently, but it has not been shown here. That would be a good place to start. Find out what the facts really are about it. Is this the first time something like this happens since the dinosaurs or is it not as uncommon as one may believe? I don't know, but it shouldn't be too hard to dig up some real facts about it.
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 05/18/2011 19:22
  • Post subject:
Bork wrote:
GARY wrote:

I don't pretend to know, but it is a reasonable explanation. I do think however that most of the things like these that are reported as if the world went from perfectly calm to all of this at once are media doing a sensation hungry people a disfavor. The last few years everything major that happens anywhere in the world has been instantly reported all around the globe, which makes it seem as if there's a lot more things happening nowadays than just 15 years ago. That your 71 year old mother (no shadow on her) haven't heard of anything like this is in all honesty poor evidence. Just a short while ago she probably wouldn't have heard of it unless it happened near where she lived.

I disagree that you have shown a FACT. It may very well be that there has been a major increase in mass animal deaths recently, but it has not been shown here. That would be a good place to start. Find out what the facts really are about it. Is this the first time something like this happens since the dinosaurs or is it not as uncommon as one may believe? I don't know, but it shouldn't be too hard to dig up some real facts about it.

The video is FACT Bork. I also, as I stated, have seen this going on for the last couple of years on a site called RSOE EDIS and others. It's FACT Bork. You can disagree till the cows come home. And it will STILL be FACT.

My question to everyone is not IF this is happening because I know it is. I live in Florida, I know it's real. My question is WHY is it happening?

• Visit poster's website
Xavygravy

• Posted: 05/18/2011 20:04
  • Post subject:
We'll see if it matters in 2 days. Rolling Eyes
  • Visit poster's website
Bork
Executive Hillbilly

United States

• Posted: 05/18/2011 20:42
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
The video is FACT Bork. I also, as I stated, have seen this going on for the last couple of years on a site called RSOE EDIS and others. It's FACT Bork. You can disagree till the cows come home. And it will STILL be FACT.

If you bothered to read what I said you would know that I wasn't disagreeing, just stating the fact that you haven't shown it to be fact.

You can keep arguing that you have said it is so so it must be so, or, if this in fact is a fact, you can simply provide the basis for claiming so. And no, "because I say so and has said so before" does not do. I did not and do not question the information in the video but it says nothing to back up the claim from "some scientists" that it hasn't happened since the dinosaurs. Is there really an unnatural spike in mass animal deaths or is this something that is not so uncommon? Like I said, I don't know.
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 05/19/2011 00:21
  • Post subject:
Xavygravy wrote:
We'll see if it matters in 2 days. Rolling Eyes

What are you talking about Minney?

• Visit poster's website
RFNAPLES
Level 8