View previous topic :: View next topic
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 09/02/2011 14:33
  • Post subject:
RFNAPLES wrote:

Link

He is correct in what he says.

That is another reason why Ron Paul is the ONLY one who is going to REALLY CHANGE the corrupt system we have and give the power

BACK TO THE STATES WHERE IT BELONGS.

Naples, surely you know that Perry and Romney are big government sell outs posing as if they were for the people and smaller government.

BUT THEY ARE NOT!

You will vote for one of them because you ASS U ME that they are the only ones who can win and defeat Obummer.

But this is not true.

Also, I will ask you again, what good does it do to get one big government corporate sellout and replace him with another?

Please explain that to me.

NOBODY is more for STATES RIGHTS than

((((RON PAUL))))

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 09/02/2011 15:51
  • Post subject:
Rick Perry has written two books:
    On My Honor: Why the American Values of the Boy Scouts are Worth Fighting For , February 2008, celebrates the positive impact of the organization on the youth of America and criticizes the ACLU for its legal actions against the Boy Scouts of America.
    Fed Up! Our Fight to Save America from Washington, November 2010, discusses support for limited central government.

Perry is the longest continuously serving current U.S. governor and the longest-serving governor in Texas state history. Perry used the veto 273 times, more than any other Texas governor.

Perry is a fiscal conservative and has often campaigned on tax reform and job growth. Perry opposed creating a Texas state income tax and increasing sales tax rates, balanced the state budget as required by state law, and was reelected on a platform to reduce property taxes.

Not bad for a former cotton farmer, retired Captain and Distinguished Eagle Scout.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 09/02/2011 18:37
  • Post subject:
RFNAPLES wrote:
    On My Honor: Why the American Values of the Boy Scouts are Worth Fighting For , February 2008, celebrates the positive impact of the organization on the youth of America and criticizes the ACLU for its legal actions against the Boy Scouts of America.
    Fed Up! Our Fight to Save America from Washington, November 2010, discusses support for limited central government.

Perry is the longest continuously serving current U.S. governor and the longest-serving governor in Texas state history. Perry used the veto 273 times, more than any other Texas governor.

Perry is a fiscal conservative and has often campaigned on tax reform and job growth. Perry opposed creating a Texas state income tax and increasing sales tax rates, balanced the state budget as required by state law, and was reelected on a platform to reduce property taxes.

Not bad for a former cotton farmer, retired Captain and Distinguished Eagle Scout.

Perry wrote two books.

That is not bad.

Ron Paul has been in the U.S. Congress for over 20 years.

He was a combat surgeon in the Vietnam war from 1963-1965.

As a medical doctor, Ron Paul routinely lowered fees or worked for free in order to refuse to accept Medicaid or Medicare payments.

As a member of Congress, he continues to refuse to sign up for the government pension that he would be entitled to in order to avoid receiving government money, saying it would be "hypocritical and immoral

He has been been married to his wife for 54 years and has 5 children. One of them is Rand Paul who is a U.S. Senator and has been married to his wife for 21 years and they have 3 children.

During 2001, he was one of only eight doctors in the House of Representatives; even fewer had continued to practice while in office. He is occasionally approached by younger area residents to thank him for attending and assisting their deliveries at birth.

When Ron Paul has free time from doing his work for the government and being a surgeon he wrote a few books and co-authored some also Very Happy

amazon.com

The Revolution: A Manifesto [Hardcover]
Ron Paul
Ron Paul (Author)
› Visit Amazon's Ron Paul Page
Find all the books, read about the author, and more.
See search results for this author
Are you an author? Learn about Author Central
(Author)

4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (916 customer reviews)
916 Reviews

This book threatens to blow up “. . .all existing political conventions: Democrat and Republican, left and right, liberal and conservative. It makes new arguments and uses new terms. Most of all, it is offers a view of the political, economic, and social order that is hardly ever heard today,” says Lew Rockwell.

The book is titled Liberty Defined: The 50 Urgent Issues That Affect Our Freedom.

Ron Paul’s first bestseller (#1 on The New York Times list) was his 2008 The Revolution: A Manifesto, written from his notes taken during his 2008 run for the Republican presidential nomination. This book started the political pot to boil.

His 2009 End the Fed debuted at #6 on the NYT list and went on to become a nightmare for the Fed and the banking establishment. Before End the Fed was published, people who talked about getting rid of the Fed were considered kooks. Now, now there are serious discussions about what Fed functions would be transferred to legitimate federal agencies (Yes, this suggests that the Fed is not legitimate.)

Liberty Defined threatens to become another nightmare, this time for political candidates who want to promote statist polices without being challenged. (Will Liberty Defined be banned at political town halls? Will purchasers of the book be put on the Department of Homeland Security’s terrorist list? [I’m only half joking here.])

Rockwell says that Paul argues “that doing something using government power always yields worse results than doing nothing. . . “

How many times have we seen the government attempt to solve problems only to make things worse? Wasn’t Ronald Reagan right when he said, “The government is the problem.”

Although Ron Paul’s formal education was in medicine, he has studied Austrian economics since his college days and had the good fortune to associate with some of the great economic minds of the 20th century: Ludwig von Mises, Murray Rothbard, F.A. Hayek, and Henry Hazlitt, to name a few. Now, Ron Paul is one of the great economic minds of the 21st century.

Ron Paul has written or coauthored something like fifteen books dealing with gold, money and economics. If you’re a believer in Austrian economics, you have to talk about gold when talking about money and economics. The term sound money comes from the Austrian perspective.

Ron Paul’s views should be of special interest to gold and silver investors because he is the only prominent American who offers solutions to the financial and economic problems America faces. He is the only politician with the guts to tell the American people that if you want a balanced budget you have to cut welfare and warfare spending.

Insomuch as Ron Paul’s new book, Liberty Defined, is not yet released, how can I say that it is a bestseller? That’s my prediction, and I’m willing to make some wagers on it if anyone cares.

Ron paul also writes science fiction books Very Happy

Ron Paul also does cartoons Very Happy
Here is a book he did the cartoons for

These are just the ones that I could get an image for Very Happy

But I do have one more image for you Applause

• Visit poster's website
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 09/02/2011 20:16
  • Post subject:
Can you post that in a few more threads?
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 09/02/2011 20:29
  • Post subject:
RFNAPLES wrote:
Can you post that in a few more threads?

Love the Kinks

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 09/03/2011 00:44
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
RFNAPLES wrote:

Perry wrote two books.

That is not bad.

Ron Paul has been in the U.S. Congress for over 20 years.

He was a combat surgeon in the Vietnam war from 1963-1965.

As a medical doctor, Ron Paul routinely lowered fees or worked for free in order to refuse to accept Medicaid or Medicare payments.

As a member of Congress, he continues to refuse to sign up for the government pension that he would be entitled to in order to avoid receiving government money, saying it would be "hypocritical and immoral

He has been been married to his wife for 54 years and has 5 children. One of them is Rand Paul who is a U.S. Senator and has been married to his wife for 21 years and they have 3 children.

During 2001, he was one of only eight doctors in the House of Representatives; even fewer had continued to practice while in office. He is occasionally approached by younger area residents to thank him for attending and assisting their deliveries at birth.

When Ron Paul has free time from doing his work for the government and being a surgeon he wrote a few books and co-authored some also Very Happy

amazon.com

The Revolution: A Manifesto [Hardcover]
Ron Paul
Ron Paul (Author)
› Visit Amazon's Ron Paul Page
Find all the books, read about the author, and more.
See search results for this author
Are you an author? Learn about Author Central
(Author)

4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (916 customer reviews)
916 Reviews

This book threatens to blow up “. . .all existing political conventions: Democrat and Republican, left and right, liberal and conservative. It makes new arguments and uses new terms. Most of all, it is offers a view of the political, economic, and social order that is hardly ever heard today,” says Lew Rockwell.

The book is titled Liberty Defined: The 50 Urgent Issues That Affect Our Freedom.

Ron Paul’s first bestseller (#1 on The New York Times list) was his 2008 The Revolution: A Manifesto, written from his notes taken during his 2008 run for the Republican presidential nomination. This book started the political pot to boil.

His 2009 End the Fed debuted at #6 on the NYT list and went on to become a nightmare for the Fed and the banking establishment. Before End the Fed was published, people who talked about getting rid of the Fed were considered kooks. Now, now there are serious discussions about what Fed functions would be transferred to legitimate federal agencies (Yes, this suggests that the Fed is not legitimate.)

Liberty Defined threatens to become another nightmare, this time for political candidates who want to promote statist polices without being challenged. (Will Liberty Defined be banned at political town halls? Will purchasers of the book be put on the Department of Homeland Security’s terrorist list? [I’m only half joking here.])

Rockwell says that Paul argues “that doing something using government power always yields worse results than doing nothing. . . “

How many times have we seen the government attempt to solve problems only to make things worse? Wasn’t Ronald Reagan right when he said, “The government is the problem.”

Although Ron Paul’s formal education was in medicine, he has studied Austrian economics since his college days and had the good fortune to associate with some of the great economic minds of the 20th century: Ludwig von Mises, Murray Rothbard, F.A. Hayek, and Henry Hazlitt, to name a few. Now, Ron Paul is one of the great economic minds of the 21st century.

Ron Paul has written or coauthored something like fifteen books dealing with gold, money and economics. If you’re a believer in Austrian economics, you have to talk about gold when talking about money and economics. The term sound money comes from the Austrian perspective.

Ron Paul’s views should be of special interest to gold and silver investors because he is the only prominent American who offers solutions to the financial and economic problems America faces. He is the only politician with the guts to tell the American people that if you want a balanced budget you have to cut welfare and warfare spending.

Insomuch as Ron Paul’s new book, Liberty Defined, is not yet released, how can I say that it is a bestseller? That’s my prediction, and I’m willing to make some wagers on it if anyone cares.

Ron paul also writes science fiction books Very Happy

Ron Paul also does cartoons Very Happy
Here is a book he did the cartoons for

These are just the ones that I could get an image for Very Happy

But I do have one more image for you Applause

I posted this again cuz I know Naples is so very fond of it Very Happy

• Visit poster's website
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 09/03/2011 21:29