NFL 2017-2018

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Words

• Posted: 09/09/2017 22:25
  • Post subject:
creator wrote:
StreetSpirit wrote:

4. CHI (2-14). Who plays for this team anyway?

Low, but not undeserved. The last three years have been almost unbearable (especially last year), but I think the Bears will be a much better team this year. The defense is really clicking and the offense is... existent. I don't think the NFC North is a strong division either.

Did you say....unBEARable?

Link
CA Dreamin

United States

• Posted: 09/09/2017 22:49
  • Post subject:
creator wrote:
StreetSpirit wrote:

Low, but not undeserved. The last three years have been almost unBEARable (especially last year), but I think the Bears will be a much better team this year. The defense is really clicking and the offense is... existent. I don't think the NFC North is a strong division either.

I assume you're following the Bears more closely than me. I'm an NFL fan but I'm no analyst who knows what's going on with all 32 teams. My "Who plays for this team anyway" question was literal. I cannot name a single player on their team, so my 2-14 prediction is really only based on what analysts say. I trust they know more about the Bears than me. But you probably also know more about the Bears than me, so if you say they'll be much better than 2-14, then I'd trust you over me. All I can say is good luck.

@ Words, nice catch of creator's [intended?] pun.
  • Visit poster's website
creator

United States

• Posted: 09/09/2017 23:34
  • Post subject:
StreetSpirit wrote:
creator wrote:
StreetSpirit wrote:

Low, but not undeserved. The last three years have been almost unBEARable (especially last year), but I think the Bears will be a much better team this year. The defense is really clicking and the offense is... existent. I don't think the NFC North is a strong division either.

I assume you're following the Bears more closely than me. I'm an NFL fan but I'm no analyst who knows what's going on with all 32 teams. My "Who plays for this team anyway" question was literal. I cannot name a single player on their team, so my 2-14 prediction is really only based on what analysts say. I trust they know more about the Bears than me. But you probably also know more about the Bears than me, so if you say they'll be much better than 2-14, then I'd trust you over me. All I can say is good luck.

@ Words, nice catch of creator's [intended?] pun.

The only tape I watched this offseason was the Super Bowl Shuffle. I wish I had solid evidence to support my claim, but I'm still on an '85 Bears high. I'm sorry.

The Bears have a young team so I'm expecting an inconsistent season.
  • Visit poster's website
Romanelli
Bone Swah

United States

• Posted: 09/10/2017 01:05
  • Post subject:
KC-NE was, by the way, the least watched NFL season opener in over a decade...
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
Words

• Posted: 09/10/2017 23:15
  • Post subject:
JARED GOFF YO!
Sorry, everyone has given him so much s$#@ and I feel like it was very undeserving. 46 - 9 against the Colts and 306 passing yards
I always have a side team each year I love to watch, last year was the Dolphins and Jags and this year might just be the Rams
Also Raiders are always a team to root for imo, my late Grandfather loved them and Its heartwarming to see them finally succeed!
Here's to hoping the Giants take out the Cowboys like how the Yankees took out the Rangers
creator

United States

• Posted: 09/17/2017 18:09
  • Post subject:
Two interceptions and one fumble for Glennon and the first half isn't even over. It's time to let the rookie play.
  • Visit poster's website
Words

• Posted: 09/19/2017 04:01
  • Post subject:
Watching my Giants makes me depressed. I mean, we started 0-2 on 07 and we won the Super Bowl so I'm very optimistic but we have some tough opponents this year and I get the slightest feeling it's gonna be one of those years :-/
Repo
BeA Sunflower

United States

• Posted: 09/25/2017 14:12
  • Post subject:
HOLY SHIT! What a game! The Texans have a quarterback. I repeat. The Texans have a quarterback! And he's only a rookie. With the best defense in perhaps the NFL, the Texans are now legit Super Bowl contenders.

The big takeaway from this game => Deshaun Watson is going to be a star. Buy stock in the Texans now.

Brady looked pretty good too. lol. When he wasn't getting manhandled by the texans defense. Their defense is SCARY good those fuckers. lol.

Go Pats! Very Happy
  • Visit poster's website
Romanelli
Bone Swah

United States

• Posted: 09/25/2017 15:54
  • Post subject:
Tilly wrote:
HOLY SHIT! What a game! The Texans have a quarterback. I repeat. The Texans have a quarterback! And he's only a rookie. With the best defense in perhaps the NFL, the Texans are now legit Super Bowl contenders.

The big takeaway from this game => Deshaun Watson is going to be a star. Buy stock in the Texans now.

Brady looked pretty good too. lol. When he wasn't getting manhandled by the texans defense. Their defense is SCARY good those fuckers. lol.

Go Pats! Very Happy

He threw 2 TD's and 2 picks. 3 TD's and 3 picks for the season...he had 227 yards and 1 TD in the first 2 games. He did throw for 300 yards...against a defense that's so far allowing 37 points per game. Let's see how he's doing when he hits halfway through his first season.

Texans defense best in the NFL? Brady threw for almost 400 years and 5 scores. They scored 36 points. Texans got killed by Jacksonville and barely beat a horrible Cincinnati team. You may be jumping the gun a bit here. Unless you're being sarcastic...!
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
Repo
BeA Sunflower

United States

• Posted: 09/25/2017 17:48
  • Post subject:
Romanelli wrote:
Tilly wrote:

Go Pats! Very Happy

He threw 2 TD's and 2 picks. 3 TD's and 3 picks for the season...he had 227 yards and 1 TD in the first 2 games. He did throw for 300 yards...against a defense that's so far allowing 37 points per game. Let's see how he's doing when he hits halfway through his first season.

Texans defense best in the NFL? Brady threw for almost 400 years and 5 scores. They scored 36 points. Texans got killed by Jacksonville and barely beat a horrible Cincinnati team. You may be jumping the gun a bit here. Unless you're being sarcastic...!

Did you watch the game? Definitely NOT sarcastic. I'm willing to bet right now that the Texans make the playoffs for ten recs in the genre of your choice. All ten recs cannot already be on one of your charts. Bet?
  • Visit poster's website