NFL 2017-2018

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
CA Dreamin

United States

• Posted: 09/25/2017 20:09
  • Post subject:
I don't buy the Texans right now. They're 1-2, their win came against the 0-3 Bengals, and their D is clearly not the best in the NFL so far. But they got time to turn things around. The Titans game this week could be pivotal since they play KC the week after.
  • Visit poster's website
Repo
BeA Sunflower

United States

• Posted: 09/25/2017 21:27
  • Post subject:
StreetSpirit wrote:
I don't buy the Texans right now. They're 1-2, their win came against the 0-3 Bengals, and their D is clearly not the best in the NFL so far. But they got time to turn things around. The Titans game this week could be pivotal since they play KC the week after.

Whose got the best d in the AFC then? Just curious. The Broncos? I only watch my team, really. The Texans D looked super scary against us. I thought their D was even better than the Chiefs. Plus, the Texans played us tough last year in the playoffs.

Let's put it this way: I do NOT want the play the Texans in the playoffs. lol
  • Visit poster's website
CA Dreamin

United States

• Posted: 10/04/2017 19:48
  • Post subject:
Maybe Tilly had a point about the Texans. Let's see how they fare against KC.
  • Visit poster's website
Words

• Posted: 10/10/2017 05:17
  • Post subject:
Sorry for my absence living things! Anyways, my Giants aren't good....we lost Beckham and Marsh all for the rest of the season. Beckham's face almost had me in tears. After that loss I gotta see Eli play at least once. He may only have one or two years left and this November may be my only shot. That man along with Steve Irwin WAS my childhood. I'll regret it if I don't. Where's the best place to buy tickets? Thank you and god bless!
Mercury
Turn your back on the pay-you-back last call

United States

• Posted: 10/20/2017 04:35
  • Post subject:
this raiders game has me reeling with some deep spiritual power. derek carr is heaven and i love him like i;ve loved no man since brett favre when i was a lad. and i can say i love him more than any man since becoming sexually active. and he has me shook. he is some sort of shaman and i adore him. everything associated with this night of football and life, everything from the cheap wine i've embibed to the album i've been ;letting seep into my i ntensely happy mind and heart (magnetic south by michael nesmith and the first national band if you;re interested) to the clothes i'm wearing to amare cooper's heroics and copious drops to alex smith to kahlil mack being my second most bf bf, etc it os alllll engrained in my very essence as a sort of platonic good and a sort of heavenly perfection. I have not been so happy since 2010 when i met morgan. everytghing has been downhill since as i've seen her drift away with the occasional snapshot of ever drifting of marriage and pregnancy to her beautiful you ng baby she has last week (congrats Morgan and Ben btw) ,,, anyway, the chemistry has made me a bundle of hopeful joy and the raiders and carr and cooper and creabtree and mack and cook (what's with all these "killer c's" on the raiders) have all added up to a state ofblissful joy i will never forget.

My name is Ryan Cas...(cutting my name off) and I am a Raiders fan.

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Visit poster's website
Repo
BeA Sunflower

United States

• Posted: 10/20/2017 09:54
  • Post subject:
Mercury wrote:
this raiders game has me reeling with some deep spiritual power. derek carr is heaven and i love him like i;ve loved no man since brett favre when i was a lad. and i can say i love him more than any man since becoming sexually active. and he has me shook. he is some sort of shaman and i adore him. everything associated with this night of football and life, everything from the cheap wine i've embibed to the album i've been ;letting seep into my i ntensely happy mind and heart (magnetic south by michael nesmith and the first national band if you;re interested) to the clothes i'm wearing to amare cooper's heroics and copious drops to alex smith to kahlil mack being my second most bf bf, etc it os alllll engrained in my very essence as a sort of platonic good and a sort of heavenly perfection. I have not been so happy since 2010 when i met morgan. everytghing has been downhill since as i've seen her drift away with the occasional snapshot of ever drifting of marriage and pregnancy to her beautiful you ng baby she has last week (congrats Morgan and Ben btw) ,,, anyway, the chemistry has made me a bundle of hopeful joy and the raiders and carr and cooper and creabtree and mack and cook (what's with all these "killer c's" on the raiders) have all added up to a state ofblissful joy i will never forget.

My name is Ryan Cas...(cutting my name off) and I am a Raiders fan.

Now... PLEASE just go get a room and get it over with. lol. You clearly don't need any more cheap wine. Razz

GREAT game. I didn't really care who won but it was such a fantastic ending. Peace, brother. Glad you're so happy!
  • Visit poster's website
Mercury
Turn your back on the pay-you-back last call

United States

• Posted: 10/20/2017 18:10
  • Post subject:
Lol! I’m better now! Still happy though! What a game!

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Visit poster's website
CA Dreamin

United States

• Posted: 11/07/2017 15:48
  • Post subject:
NFL 2017 Halftime Report

AFC East

NE - A rocky start, but they've returned to their winning ways. Still, the Pats don't seem as dominant as last year, and their defense has been terrible. But they'll win the division again.
BUF - Better than expected. Great defense. They have a good shot at a wild card if they can't pull the upset and win the division.
MIA and NYJ - Also better than expected, but I don't think playoff bound.

AFC North

PIT - The Steel Curtain is getting it done, and look to be heading to another division champ.
BAL and CIN - Both disappointing so far, but not out of the playoff picture. I think the Ravens have a chance to turn things around, but not the Bengals. They're just not very good anymore.
CLE - Terrible as usual and as everyone predicted

AFC South

JAX - Very impressive so far. This is the breakout season they've been talking about, and I think they'll win the South thanks to an easy upcoming schedule.
TEN - A winning record, however the Titans have not been dominant at all in their victories. And we can't forget that 40 point loss to Houston. Still, they're solid enough to win the division or get a wild card. Week 17 against JAX will likely decide it.
HOU - What is up with the Texans? They look great one week, like shit the next. Regardless, the DeShaun Watson injury is already costing them. And with two teams ahead of them in the division, I don't see the Texans coming back.
IND - No Luck. No defense. Crappy team. How have they won 3 games? Oh right, SF, CLE, and HOU with a backup QB. With their tough 2nd half schedule, they may not win another game (unless Luck comes back).

AFC West

KC - The Chiefs are in the driver seat and cruising towards winning the West.
OAK and DEN - Both a little disappointing. OAK hasn't been playing well against good defenses, while DEN is a mess on offense. I think the Raiders will return to their winning ways and make a run for a wild card. But not the Broncos; their QBs stink.
LAC - Terrible start, but much better lately. Not a playoff contender, but could certainly play spoiler.

NFC East

PHI - The Eagles are looking very good on a 7-game win streak, and have the best record in the NFL. But they have a tough 2nd half schedule including two against DAL.
DAL - The Cowboys are a win streak themselves, including their latest against a good KC team. What's going on with Zeke's suspension? Is it gonna happen or not?
WAS - A 4-4 team that may be better than the record suggests. Look at their first half schedule. Aside from SF, it's been brutal. And guess who they play the next two weeks...MIN and NO, both 6-2. Tough luck. No playoffs for the Skins this year.
NYG - The biggest disappointment in the NFL this year. They were favorites to win the NFC East. They're 1-7. What happened?

NFC North

MIN - Yeah they're 6-2, but what an easy schedule they've played so far. I think the Vikings are good and will make the playoffs, but I'm not sure they're that good.
GB - Aaron Rodgers, smh. Even if he comes back before the season's over, it'll likely be too late. Looks like the Packers playoff streak will end this year.
DET - It's been bumpy, but I think the Lions are now the best team in the NFC North with Rodgers going down. I think they'll come back and win the North.
CHI - Better than expected.

NFC South

Going into the season, all four teams were possible contenders. But they couldn't all be. Somebody was bound to fall and it was Tampa Bay who did. Should be an exciting three-team race between CAR, NO, and ATL.

NFC West

LAR - The Rams have been the biggest surprise of the year. Goff played terrible last year. Now he's playing great. Something obviously changed. I was thinking 3-13 going into the season. Now it's hard to see them missing the playoffs.
SEA - A good team, but they seem to be past their heyday years. A playoff team, sure. But they don't look like championship contenders as of now (that could change).
ARZ - Even before Palmer got injured, Arizona's defense was letting them down. A backup QB and Adrian Peterson could still give them a few more wins, but not into the playoffs.
SF - 0-16?
  • Visit poster's website
Repo
BeA Sunflower

United States

• Posted: 11/08/2017 17:41
  • Post subject:
StreetSpirit wrote:
NFL 2017 Halftime Report

AFC East

NE - A rocky start, but they've returned to their winning ways. Still, the Pats don't seem as dominant as last year, and their defense has been terrible. But they'll win the division again.
BUF - Better than expected. Great defense. They have a good shot at a wild card if they can't pull the upset and win the division.
MIA and NYJ - Also better than expected, but I don't think playoff bound.

AFC North

PIT - The Steel Curtain is getting it done, and look to be heading to another division champ.
BAL and CIN - Both disappointing so far, but not out of the playoff picture. I think the Ravens have a chance to turn things around, but not the Bengals. They're just not very good anymore.
CLE - Terrible as usual and as everyone predicted

AFC South

JAX - Very impressive so far. This is the breakout season they've been talking about, and I think they'll win the South thanks to an easy upcoming schedule.
TEN - A winning record, however the Titans have not been dominant at all in their victories. And we can't forget that 40 point loss to Houston. Still, they're solid enough to win the division or get a wild card. Week 17 against JAX will likely decide it.
HOU - What is up with the Texans? They look great one week, like shit the next. Regardless, the DeShaun Watson injury is already costing them. And with two teams ahead of them in the division, I don't see the Texans coming back.
IND - No Luck. No defense. Crappy team. How have they won 3 games? Oh right, SF, CLE, and HOU with a backup QB. With their tough 2nd half schedule, they may not win another game (unless Luck comes back).

AFC West

KC - The Chiefs are in the driver seat and cruising towards winning the West.
OAK and DEN - Both a little disappointing. OAK hasn't been playing well against good defenses, while DEN is a mess on offense. I think the Raiders will return to their winning ways and make a run for a wild card. But not the Broncos; their QBs stink.
LAC - Terrible start, but much better lately. Not a playoff contender, but could certainly play spoiler.

NFC East

NYG - The biggest disappointment in the NFL this year. They were favorites to win the NFC East. They're 1-7. What happened?

Nice analysis! Applause

I fell really bad for the Texans! Two massive injuries cost them the season, but their fans should already be excited for next year. They're going to be a contender.

My Dad is a HUGE Giants fan, and simply thinks Eli stinks. lol.

Anyways, I only pay attention to the AFC because I'm from New England.

Pats defense has looked A LOT better over the last 4 weeks or so. The loss of Hightower is HUGE though. Confused
  • Visit poster's website
CA Dreamin

United States

• Posted: 11/09/2017 16:44
  • Post subject:
Tilly wrote:
Nice analysis! Applause

I fell really bad for the Texans! Two massive injuries cost them the season, but their fans should already be excited for next year. They're going to be a contender.

My Dad is a HUGE Giants fan, and simply thinks Eli stinks. lol.

Anyways, I only pay attention to the AFC because I'm from New England.

Pats defense has looked A LOT better over the last 4 weeks or so. The loss of Hightower is HUGE though. Confused

The Texans have shown flashes of greatness. If they put it together, yes look out in 2018. If Jacksonville is for real, while Tennessee continues to improve, and Luck comes back fully healthy, the AFC South could be the strongest division in 2018.

Eli doesn't stink. He's just older and past his prime, while lacking in good receivers to throw to. He might also have a bad O-Line, but Idk cause the Giants aren't my team. They're 1-7, so the Giants must also have problems on defense, which is strange because they had one the best in 2016.

The Pats defense has looked better recently, such as the Atlanta game, but they still rank last in defense.
  • Visit poster's website