Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Spyglass
Resident Metalhead

United States

• Posted: 08/29/2020 19:04
  • Post subject:
NewsFromHome wrote:
I can help you here. Jackie was an intimidating woman. A whip smart purveyor of technocratic Ballard informed comebacks on the forums and in real life a formidable PCP kingpin on the Toronto eastside as well a pretty great poet. One time Necharsian and Jackie met up in real life and had a tryst in the back of the bus. The resulting fallout and pregnancy scare caused Jackie to become embittered, spewing more and more vitriol until they were eventually banned.

Shocked
BARDAMU

• Posted: 08/29/2020 19:20
  • Post subject:
Spyglass wrote:
Once again taking the risk of summoning a shitstorm here, I have to ask: I go through the charts search a lot and find the name of Jackwc here often, but looks like this member was banned. Is this another example of shitstormers in the "glory" days of Besteveralbums?

I heard he wound up the victim of his own depraved lifestyle.
  • Visit poster's website
BARDAMU

• Posted: 08/29/2020 19:31
  • Post subject:
Skinny wrote:
It used to be the Wild West out here. TrekkiELO used the n-word, as did ScottyBaboon, whilst Naples had big arguments about who was a girl and who wasn't, and JMan thought he was a bat. Shit was wild.

*Meandering chitchat.*

thejoj also said the n-word.

Last edited by BARDAMU on 08/29/2020 19:32; edited 1 time in total
  • Visit poster's website
NewsFromHome

• Posted: 08/29/2020 19:31
  • Post subject:
BARDAMU wrote:

I blame benpaco
Bobert

• Posted: 09/06/2020 20:31
  • Post subject:
BARDAMU wrote:
Skinny wrote:
It used to be the Wild West out here. TrekkiELO used the n-word, as did ScottyBaboon, whilst Naples had big arguments about who was a girl and who wasn't, and JMan thought he was a bat. Shit was wild.

*Meandering chitchat.*

thejoj also said the n-word.

Hi this is me. I'm so sorry for my behavior here as thejoj96 when i was 13. I was a dumb edgy troll kid who thought saying outlandish shit to get a reaction was funny. It's not funny and while there was no pc/cancel culture yet and my knowledge of how hurtful it is wasn't there yet it was still never acceptable and there is no place for that language. I only used it in a thread about making up band names and in one update of my chart posts but it was still unacceptable. I got banned for it and that was deserved, I was a stupid kid who thought trolling was funny. I'm sorry for those posts, I have learned from and completely reject those posts made when I was in middle school, and Black Lives Matter.
(P.S. who are you? it says you joined in 2019 so did you have an account in the old days?)
  • Visit poster's website
mickilennial
The Most Trusted Name in News

Poland

• Posted: 09/06/2020 20:59
  • Post subject:
Bobert wrote:

Hi this is me. I'm so sorry for my behavior here as thejoj96 when i was 13. I was a dumb edgy troll kid who thought saying outlandish shit to get a reaction was funny. It's not funny and while there was no pc/cancel culture yet and my knowledge of how hurtful it is wasn't there yet it was still never acceptable and there is no place for that language. I only used it in a thread about making up band names and in one update of my chart posts but it was still unacceptable. I got banned for it and that was deserved, I was a stupid kid who thought trolling was funny. I'm sorry for those posts, I have learned from and completely reject those posts made when I was in middle school, and Black Lives Matter.
(P.S. who are you? it says you joined in 2019 so did you have an account in the old days?)

skinny is lethalnezzle

bard i assume is jackwc
  • Visit poster's website
Spyglass
Resident Metalhead

United States

• Posted: 09/07/2020 00:10
  • Post subject:
BARDAMU wrote:

Wait, jack is a he and a she? Trans or something?
NewsFromHome

• Posted: 09/07/2020 00:31
  • Post subject:
Spyglass wrote:
Wait, jack is a he and a she? Trans or something?

Just wait until you hear about the singular they.
RoundTheBend
I miss the comfort in being sad

United States

• Posted: 09/13/2020 22:46
  • Post subject:
NewsFromHome wrote:
I can help you here. Jackie was an intimidating woman. A whip smart purveyor of technocratic Ballard informed comebacks on the forums and in real life a formidable PCP kingpin on the Toronto eastside as well a pretty great poet. One time Necharsian and Jackie met up in real life and had a tryst in the back of the bus. The resulting fallout and pregnancy scare caused Jackie to become embittered, spewing more and more vitriol until they were eventually banned.

After all these years chatting with jackwc back in the day... I guess I can believe this. I'm not too "social".

It's funny how all these stories I totally missed out on/never really frequented this stuff. I guess there's a generation gap of those that were teenagers in 2010. Not hip at all.

I'm like so tired from working I'm wasting my Sunday reading this stuff. Maybe this is how you sharpen a saw? Buttons.

__________________________________________________________________________________________ __

Mostly I just remember making a fool of myself.

__________________________________________________________________________________________ _____

Also remember thinking HairyMarx was a fucking asshole for having the "world's greatest taste", then found out he basically was the BEA's potential biggest phony/had these claims of plagiarism.
  • Visit poster's website
NewsFromHome

• Posted: 09/14/2020 15:58
  • Post subject:
RoundTheBend wrote:
After all these years chatting with jackwc back in the day... I guess I can believe this. I'm not too "social".

Buddy I got news for you. You still are chatting with Jack in the Marx thread rightttt now Surprised