"London calling, now don't look to us, Phoney Beatlemania has bitten the dust"

- The Clash

Finally building up the vinyl collection!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Best Ever Albums -> New Members
View previous topic :: View next topic  

WickedThunder

United States

#1 | Posted: 06/30/2019 21:54 | Post subject: Finally building up the vinyl collection! Reply with quote
New member, but what a great resource! Started by incorporating the yearly charts into my regular listening and have been adding to the collection as I've gone through each year. Started at 1955 and am about ready to start the 70's.
Anyway, thanks for a great site and resource!
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message

RoundTheBend
Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis

United States

#2 | Posted: 07/01/2019 02:16 | Post subject: Re: Finally building up the vinyl collection! Reply with quote
WickedThunder wrote:
New member, but what a great resource! Started by incorporating the yearly charts into my regular listening and have been adding to the collection as I've gone through each year. Started at 1955 and am about ready to start the 70's.
Anyway, thanks for a great site and resource!

Welcome!
Spotify Playlists
Discogs
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message
Page 1 of 1
   Forum Index -> Best Ever Albums -> New Members

Jump to: