Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
albummaster
Janitor

Site Admin

• Posted: 09/13/2019 17:21
  • Post subject:
baystateoftheart wrote:
Thanks AM! The forums on mobile are much improved now. However, I’m still experiencing the album carousel overlapping text.

Apologies, thought the overlapping text had been fixed. If you could please let me know which OS/browser you are using, I'll try and knock this one on the head.
  • Visit poster's website
baystateoftheart
Neil Young as a butternut squash

United States

• Posted: 09/13/2019 22:04
  • Post subject:
albummaster wrote:
Apologies, thought the overlapping text had been fixed. If you could please let me know which OS/browser you are using, I'll try and knock this one on the head.

Just checked again and it's fixed now!
Jameth

United States

• Posted: 09/13/2019 23:06
  • Post subject:
As of today, I’m getting page crashes and “The website was reloaded because a problem ocurred” messages on mobile. The site has also frozen a few times, forcing me to force quit and reload Safari.

iOS x Safari
  • Visit poster's website
albummaster
Janitor

Site Admin

• Posted: 09/14/2019 08:00
  • Post subject:
Apologies for the issue. Performing some of the testing via emulators as don't own some of these devices. I'll investigate and see what might be causing this.
  • Visit poster's website
Hayden

Canada

• Posted: 09/15/2019 15:42
  • Post subject:
Not a bug, just a suggestion — when updating charts, or on personal chart pages, could we remove the words 'edit chart' and code the link into the editing image? Or possibly move it to the right side of the panel? I can't help but feel where it is looks awkward.

(if no one else agrees, disregard this of course, just my personal opinion)
  • Visit poster's website
albummaster
Janitor

Site Admin

• Posted: 09/15/2019 16:11
  • Post subject:
Hayden wrote:
Not a bug, just a suggestion — when updating charts, or on personal chart pages, could we remove the words 'edit chart' and code the link into the editing image? Or possibly move it to the right side of the panel? I can't help but feel where it is looks awkward.

(if no one else agrees, disregard this of course, just my personal opinion)

No problem, happy to look at changing this. If anyone else has specific changes they'd like to see, also glad to take a look. A lot of work is happening in the background to support the transition to the next phase of work - upgraded forums etc (but this won't be visible from the outside unless something goes wrong Wink )
  • Visit poster's website
RoundTheBend
I miss the comfort in being sad

United States

• Posted: 09/15/2019 18:12
  • Post subject:
AM, can you make me a website where I don't have to click, scroll or even read? All of those tasks are incredibly hard and there are no excuses for not having the site do that for me.

Laughing

Just kidding, keep up the good work! Good suggestions are good. Also I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this, but sometimes I can't copy and paste into this text field or the insert BEA link... seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. It eventually works itself out (I type it, or 7th try is a charm). Android OS.

Good luck with all the updates and changes. Exciting to see lots of planning and hard work pay off.

EDIT: Also I read somewhere about emojis - I'm cool with what we have, but one thing that is annoying is that if there's legit a need to write an "8" and a ")" next to each other, it is the emoji for Cool, I like that emoji, but if I have a parenthetical statement that ends with an 8... I have to add a space.
  • Visit poster's website
baystateoftheart
Neil Young as a butternut squash

United States

• Posted: 09/16/2019 03:10
  • Post subject:
Preview and submit are at the bottom for replies, but at the top for new topics. Is this a bug?
albummaster
Janitor

Site Admin

• Posted: 09/16/2019 09:18
  • Post subject:
RoundTheBend wrote:

Just kidding, keep up the good work! Good suggestions are good. Also I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this, but sometimes I can't copy and paste into this text field or the insert BEA link... seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. It eventually works itself out (I type it, or 7th try is a charm). Android OS.

Good luck with all the updates and changes. Exciting to see lots of planning and hard work pay off.

EDIT: Also I read somewhere about emojis - I'm cool with what we have, but one thing that is annoying is that if there's legit a need to write an "8" and a ")" next to each other, it is the emoji for Cool, I like that emoji, but if I have a parenthetical statement that ends with an 8... I have to add a space.

Thanks, I'll check into the copy/paste issue. In regards to smilies, there's a somewhat obscure checkbox when you make a post to 'disable smilies in this post' (this way you can be certain that none of your text gets converted into a smilie).
  • Visit poster's website
albummaster
Janitor

Site Admin

• Posted: 09/16/2019 09:19
  • Post subject:
baystateoftheart wrote:
Preview and submit are at the bottom for replies, but at the top for new topics. Is this a bug?

Thanks, that seems to be a bug. One for the hit list..

EDIT: Now fixed.
  • Visit poster's website