Hi it's me

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
KitchenSink

• Posted: 03/10/2020 21:19
  • Post subject: Hi it's me
Hi BEA, it's your old pal dividesbyzero who is no longer dividesbyzero. Had been using that username for stuff since middle school and had long been meaning to retire it (you quickly learn that things you think are clever at 12 only remain clever until about 15), and had been using that BEA account since high school when I was in a not so great place (maybe kinda weird to think that a forum account has emotional baggage associated with it but hey here we are). Just felt like starting fresh (and with TBA new charts to better reflect where I'm at in life rn) although still can't think of a new name or replace the retired one. Just using my actual name temporarily but if anyone has any neat ideas for a new moniker I'm all ears Smile

Anyway, looking to jump back into the BEAsphere more regularly again, been missing y'all. What's new? We still doing plug.dj on the regular?

Oh and I've been slacking on new releases this year, please hit me with whatever you got I need some new listening material.

Party
  • Visit poster's website
mickilennial
The Most Trusted Name in News

Poland

• Posted: 03/10/2020 21:32
  • Post subject:
why didnt you just ask for a name change
  • Visit poster's website
KitchenSink

• Posted: 03/10/2020 21:43
  • Post subject:
Gowi wrote:
why didnt you just ask for a name change

wanted to start everything over charts and all
also it's probably symbolic or something stupid like that idk
  • Visit poster's website
mickilennial
The Most Trusted Name in News

Poland

• Posted: 03/10/2020 22:27
  • Post subject:
fair
  • Visit poster's website
Repo
BeA Sunflower

United States

• Posted: 03/10/2020 23:16
  • Post subject:
Welcome back, brother! Very Happy
  • Visit poster's website
RoundTheBend
I miss the comfort in being sad

United States

• Posted: 03/11/2020 02:27
  • Post subject:
Thanks for posting - saw you post in the thing with the stuff, and though huh... I wonder. And yup.

Welcome back.
  • Visit poster's website
KitchenSink

• Posted: 03/16/2020 19:41
  • Post subject:
RoundTheBend wrote:
Thanks for posting - saw you post in the thing with the stuff, and though huh... I wonder. And yup.

Welcome back.

yep, as the title says, it's me Wink

thanks Smile
Joshua7

• Posted: 03/17/2020 10:41
  • Post subject: Re: Hi it's me
ItsGabe wrote:
Hi BEA, it's your old pal dividesbyzero who is no longer dividesbyzero. Had been using that username for stuff since middle school and had long been meaning to retire it (you quickly learn that things you think are clever at 12 only remain clever until about 15), and had been using that BEA account since high school when I was in a not so great place (maybe kinda weird to think that a forum account has emotional baggage associated with it but hey here we are). Just felt like starting fresh (and with TBA new charts to better reflect where I'm at in life rn) although still can't think of a new name or replace the retired one. Just using my actual name temporarily but if anyone has any neat ideas for a new moniker I'm all ears Smile

Anyway, looking to jump back into the BEAsphere more regularly again, been missing y'all. What's new? We still doing plug.dj on the regular?

Oh and I've been slacking on new releases this year, please hit me with whatever you got I need some new listening material.

Party

Hello and welcome to the community
  • Visit poster's website
BARDAMU

• Posted: 03/17/2020 21:58
ItsGabe wrote:

Party

Returning to the same forum years later under a different name? What a hack!
  • Visit poster's website
baystateoftheart
Neil Young as a butternut squash

United States

• Posted: 03/17/2020 23:59
BARDAMU wrote:
ItsGabe wrote:

Party

Returning to the same forum years later under a different name? What a hack!

Who were you?