I tested negative for Corona

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Mythtall

• Posted: 04/28/2020 17:51
  • Post subject: I tested negative for Corona
Yet I am told to take 14 days off work. I feel useless right now. I do not not want to do anything. There was a problem with my blood yet I am treated like a leper all of sudden
Spyglass
Resident Metalhead

United States

• Posted: 04/28/2020 18:01
  • Post subject:
So no one's listening to you when you say that you tested negative? I'd hate that too.
pctrooper

United States

• Posted: 04/28/2020 20:08
  • Post subject:
You're not useless, just occupationally deprived.
  • Visit poster's website
Mythtall

• Posted: 04/28/2020 21:09
  • Post subject:
Right... I understsnd what you are both are sayinng. Howeveer I am thinkinhg... I am going tg back toDoulingo bhut what oother things can I do to improve my life?
PurpleHazel

United States

• Posted: 04/29/2020 00:14
  • Post subject: Re: I tested negative for Corona
Mythtall wrote:
Yet I am told to take 14 days off work. I feel useless right now. I do not not want to do anything. There was a problem with my blood yet I am treated like a leper all of sudden

You mean there was no problem with your blood? Were you exposed? Because that would explain the 14 days despite testing negative.

Is there anything you enjoy doing? You seemed to want to discuss philosophy. Start a thread on anything you have an urge to talk about. Make an overall chart or some more decade charts. Listen to some albums for those charts.
  • Visit poster's website
pctrooper

United States

• Posted: 04/29/2020 00:42
  • Post subject:
Mythtall wrote:
Right... I understsnd what you are both are sayinng. Howeveer I am thinkinhg... I am going tg back toDoulingo bhut what oother things can I do to improve my life?

That is a tough call. I guess it's your decision. If it were me and I had nothing to do all day, I would probably try to play and write some songs, but I don't know if you do that or not. Also maybe try reading a book about a topic you are interested in, writing a letter to a long lost friend, or cooking a new recipe (if you can get groceries). Good luck Smile
  • Visit poster's website
albummaster
Janitor

Site Admin

• Posted: 04/29/2020 11:52
  • Post subject: Re: I tested negative for Corona
Mythtall wrote:

Glad you tested negative, must be a big relief. You mentioned Duolingo, I tried it a while back, it's loads of fun. Loads of other stuff you could do to pass the time, read a book, do an online course, learn an instrument, do some data moderation Wink , binge on some movies/TV, cook something nice, video games, puzzles, painting, write something (or all of the above). I think we're all finding these times a bit different to what we're used to, but lockdown doesn't have to be an ordeal.
  • Visit poster's website
Mythtall

• Posted: 05/01/2020 21:48
  • Post subject:
Thank you for your support. Virgin media just so happened to go wrong after my last messages so I would have liked to send something sooner.

There has been some problems with my bloods and I am medication including Potassium tablets which I have to be very strict in how I take them. I am looking at new hobbies and things I can do once this lockdown is over. This week has been very unproductive although I have internet back so I can look at new things to do. Smile

I am looking into books and possible things I can do on the internet. I hear there are online tutoring I can do so may provide something useful to do.
RoundTheBend
I miss the comfort in being sad

United States

• Posted: 05/02/2020 05:55
  • Post subject:
May you feel whole again soon.

Sometimes when I can't control outcomes I do some mindfulness activities like this and it helps me:

Link
  • Visit poster's website
albummaster
Janitor

Site Admin

• Posted: 05/02/2020 10:51
  • Post subject:
Mythtall wrote:
Thank you for your support. Virgin media just so happened to go wrong after my last messages so I would have liked to send something sooner.

Glad you are back online, internet always certainly helps to make us more insane. Hating the lockdown as well. The other half had a birthday at home yesterday & we couldn't go out anywhere. I think we're all getting cabin fever...
  • Visit poster's website