Music Reaction Videos

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
LTSings

United States

• Posted: 05/19/2022 13:12
  • Post subject: Music Reaction Videos
What are some of your favorite music reaction videos? I really enjoy this one. I love that these young people were open-minded enough to give this decades-old music a chance and they absolutely love it. Watching this video puts me in a good mood.

Link
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
LTSings

United States

• Posted: 05/21/2022 18:14
  • Post subject:
Here's another one I really enjoyed.

Link
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
LTSings

United States

• Posted: 06/09/2022 17:36
  • Post subject:
People here are hard to get a response from. No response to this or my thread about songs for Memorial Day.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
LTSings

United States

• Posted: 06/12/2022 17:17
  • Post subject:

Link
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
MadhattanJack
I mean, metal is okay, but...

United States

• Posted: 06/12/2022 23:00
  • Post subject:
LTSings wrote:
People here are hard to get a response from. No response to this or my thread about songs for Memorial Day.

I suspect a lot of people here listen to albums mostly to avoid watching videos, so it's probably explainable as far as this thread's concerned.

And are there any songs about Memorial Day? Aside from the fact that it's a US-only holiday and at least half of BEA members are from the UK, I don't think I've ever heard one! Confused
  • Visit poster's website
LTSings

United States

• Posted: 06/12/2022 23:43
  • Post subject:
@Madhattenjack Thanks for your reply. OK. Reaction Videos aren't exactly music videos, they are about the YouTuber's reaction to the songs and artist. There are some that I find very enjoyable, but I guess there aren't that many others here who do. I enjoy all 3 of the ones I have posted on this thread. That kid singing the blues on the last one I posted was really something! The person reacting to it could barely believe what he was hearing. My "Songs For Memorial Day" thread was obviously directed to Americans. I didn't think it was necessary to say so, I thought that was obvious. Yes, there are songs that are good for listening to on Memorial Day. I posted three of them on this thread, but got no response. https://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/v...hp?t=25449
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
MadhattanJack
I mean, metal is okay, but...

United States

• Posted: 06/13/2022 21:01
  • Post subject:
LTSings wrote:
Reaction Videos aren't exactly music videos, they are about the YouTuber's reaction to the songs and artist. There are some that I find very enjoyable, but I guess there aren't that many others here who do. I enjoy all 3 of the ones I have posted on this thread. That kid singing the blues on the last one I posted was really something! The person reacting to it could barely believe what he was hearing.

Just curious: Do you tend to prefer (and/or watch) reaction videos for songs you really like, or ones that just have the funniest/wildest reactions? Or is it something else, maybe...? I guess the few I've seen tend to be for songs I like, so when I see someone have a non-ecstatic reaction to one of my favorite songs I just feel sorry for the person, or wonder if maybe he or she has some sort of mental issue, etc., etc. (Even though I'm probably the one with the mental issue.)

I guess what I'm saying is that maybe I should look at these things for songs I don't particularly like, but TBH I doubt I'd make it though most of them, if only because I don't like the song. So, bit of a Catch-22 there.
  • Visit poster's website
LTSings

United States

• Posted: 06/14/2022 06:20
  • Post subject:
@Madhattanjack Yes, I usually watch reaction videos for songs and / or artists that I like. The first one I posted on this thread is the Carpenters. I grew up on them and I have always loved Karen's voice and still do. What I loved about that reaction videos is that these young were open-minded enough to give this decades old music a chance and then that they totally loved it. The second one I've posted here is Pavarotti. While, I'm not particularly a huge classical music fan (but I do listen to some classical), Pavarotti's voice was amazing and I loved how much it touched the guy doing the reaction video. He was very moved by it and he said he's not used to hearing anything like that. Then, the third video I posted was just an amazingly talented kid singing the blues in a guitar store with more feeling than most adult blues singers. So, I had reasons for liking all three of those videos. But if I didn't like the song and / or artist I most likely wouldn't want to sit through it, either. I have requested from a few different reaction YouTube channels that they react to my favorite vocalist, Lauren Talley, but I haven't come across anyone who will do it yet.

Last edited by LTSings on 06/15/2022 09:11; edited 2 times in total
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
LTSings

United States

• Posted: 06/14/2022 06:34
  • Post subject:
@Madhattanjack Thanks for the conversation, by the way. It's nice to finally have someone reply to this thread.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
LTSings

United States

• Posted: 06/28/2022 12:34
  • Post subject:
Here's one I just watched of a guy reacting to LeAnn Rimes.

Link
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website