Hello from Finland too!

View previous topic :: View next topic
magomusa

• Posted: 04/08/2012 08:49
  • Post subject: Hello from Finland too!
Here`s the pure music lover, has been inspired about listening to the radios, music, the artists/ songwriters` productions, songwriting especially since the beginning of the 1990`s. I have many fav artists from the different genres + there are very much single other recordings too which work well to me. You can find out about my taste tagging "magomusa" on Youtube, on Google 1990-luvun paikallisradiot (the 1990`s local radio stations in Finland) and Veikko Samuli diskografia (discography) and on Soundcloud "Magomusa" too. And of course at this, interesting place as the ranked albums/ songs too. Pity only that there is so much stuff that is not here in the lists at all and many of my fav artists have not the whole album discography here too but I do what I can... Interesting to check out naturally too, your, the others` music tastes, choices, how similar ones can be found... Smile
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
Facetious

Pakistan

• Posted: 04/08/2012 10:15
  • Post subject: Re: Hello from Finland too!
magomusa wrote:
Here`s the pure music lover, has been inspired about listening to the radios, music, the artists/ songwriters` productions, songwriting especially since the beginning of the 1990`s. I have many fav artists from the different genres + there are very much single other recordings too which work well to me. You can find out about my taste tagging "magomusa" on Youtube, on Google 1990-luvun paikallisradiot (the 1990`s local radio stations in Finland) and Veikko Samuli diskografia (discography) and on Soundcloud "Magomusa" too. And of course at this, interesting place as the ranked albums/ songs too. Pity only that there is so much stuff that is not here in the lists at all and many of my fav artists have not the whole album discography here too but I do what I can... Interesting to check out naturally too, your, the others` music tastes, choices, how similar ones can be found... Smile

Welcome! Another Fin for the Trout of BEA, huh? Smile

Yeah, there may be some stuff you like that is not in the BEA database currently, it happened to me too. You just have to add all those to BEA if you want to include them in your charts.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
Matheusfm

Brazil

• Posted: 04/30/2012 05:04
  • Post subject:
Hello! Welcome!
  • Visit poster's website