Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1251, 1252, 1253 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
CA Dreamin

United States

• Posted: 01/25/2019 07:05
  • Post subject:
hereforashortime wrote:
Hey everyone! It's been a while.

What up, dude? It seemed you were living up to your username. Good to see you drop by.
  • Visit poster's website
hereforashortime

United States

• Posted: 01/26/2019 00:41
  • Post subject:
StreetSpirit wrote:
What up, dude? It seemed you were living up to your username. Good to see you drop by.

Yeah, things got pretty busy for me with classes and stuff. Glad to be back here.
undefined

• Posted: 01/31/2019 12:41
  • Post subject:
guys moving is hard
sleeping is also hard

please send anti-stress tunes

miss u all
Jimmy Dread
Old skool like Happy Shopper

United Kingdom

• Posted: 01/31/2019 12:45
  • Post subject:
dividesbyzero wrote:
guys moving is hard
sleeping is also hard

please send anti-stress tunes

miss u all

Miss you too.

Hmm... anti-stress you say... release your inner 70s British child and listen to this:

Link

• Visit poster's website
joyofdivision

• Posted: 01/31/2019 22:49
  • Post subject:
Hope these help Gabe. Missed you buddy!

Link

Link
Skinny
birdman_handrub.gif

• Posted: 02/02/2019 09:55
  • Post subject:
Manned flowers intense tremble across vivid stones from a far away land
So distant that the coffee stains on my shirt turned into brown, brown ladybugs
And wandered all over my body 'til heavy water became black and translucent and
Tales from unknown rabbits, were the only thing you can see
And they jumped across like small, small town politicians trying to get their word across without using any social media or anything
Just paper, and paper, and paper and, and water

Off with their heads
Off with their heads
Off with their heads
Off with their heads
Off with their heads
Off with their heads
Off with their heads
Off with their heads

Days like this ended in a flash in a deadly regime
And eternal fires where the fingers and workers in the coal factories and the milk factories and the, and the butter factories, and the morning paper factories
And the morning paper was only an iPhone the same size as a train
And there weren’t any trains anymore, people had to actually walk around with Segways and abandon bondage, just like slavery
And it kept on going for like this, ever and ever, nothing was ever a choice anymore, you had information all over you, and this was the only thing you can see

Off with their heads
Off with their heads (Come on now)
Off with their heads (Cut 'em off)
Off with their heads
Off with their heads
Off with their heads

And even George Orwell couldn’t have foreseen this
There was nothing we could do anything about, there was just a world that we lived in and
We all convinced ourselves that we were artists, this was just a part of the big one
But there was no big one

Look, yeah, I know it's GCSE-level fraff, but Yung Lean is really outchea doing it for me.
Luigii

United States

• Posted: 02/02/2019 16:28
  • Post subject:
Skinny wrote:
Manned flowers intense tremble across vivid stones from a far away land
So distant that the coffee stains on my shirt turned into brown, brown ladybugs
And wandered all over my body 'til heavy water became black and translucent and
Tales from unknown rabbits, were the only thing you can see
And they jumped across like small, small town politicians trying to get their word across without using any social media or anything
Just paper, and paper, and paper and, and water

Off with their heads
Off with their heads
Off with their heads
Off with their heads
Off with their heads
Off with their heads
Off with their heads
Off with their heads

Days like this ended in a flash in a deadly regime
And eternal fires where the fingers and workers in the coal factories and the milk factories and the, and the butter factories, and the morning paper factories
And the morning paper was only an iPhone the same size as a train
And there weren’t any trains anymore, people had to actually walk around with Segways and abandon bondage, just like slavery
And it kept on going for like this, ever and ever, nothing was ever a choice anymore, you had information all over you, and this was the only thing you can see

Off with their heads
Off with their heads
Off with their heads
Off with their heads

And even George Orwell couldn’t have foreseen this
There was nothing we could do anything about, there was just a world that we lived in and
We all convinced ourselves that we were artists, this was just a part of the big one
But there was no big one

Look, yeah, I know it's GCSE-level fraff, but Yung Lean is really outchea doing it for me.

This was Yung Lean? Got to admit this was a pretty interesting read.
  • Visit poster's website
badseed

United States

• Posted: 02/07/2019 00:31
  • Post subject:
I guess I could post about this here...

While I've often hinted at the kind of lifestyle I live, nobody really knows how hard I go. Well, last Friday night and all through Saturday I was going harder than I have in a long time. And oftentimes when going hard, you have epiphanies, or life altering thoughts. Due to the fact that it's still gonna be a long time before my hometown is back to normal, my friend and I have been considering moving to Texas. Well, something clicked with me the other night, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.

I'm gonna be a cowboy.

This seems like a pipe dream but in all honesty it's totally realistic. Why would you even want to live in Texas and not be a cowboy? We wound up spending all day Saturday watching videos and reading up on how to be a cowboy. Believe it or not, the hardest part is knowing when it's appropriate to either tip your hat or remove your hat. While dealing with livestock and camping is gonna be a blast, there are two things I'm most looking forward to about the cowboy lifestyle:

1. I'm gonna be able to earn respect from even my biggest detractors. Nobody talks shit to a cowboy.
2. I'm gonna look really fly in cowboy clothes. So nice.

On the other hand, there are two major downsides as well:

1. I'm not going to church. Maybe I can be that guy that sits on a horse and watches over the cattle while everyone else is at church. Then I can still go meet up with other cowboys for Sunday dinner, because you know there's gonna be some good Sunday dinners.
2. Cowboy stuff is really expensive. I've been looking into clothing and man, I'm not gonna be able to afford too many outfits at first. Even when I do get to making that good cowboy money I've got to balance buying stuff for my wardrobe, and buying tractors and trucks that look real beat up but run really good.

But overall I feel like I can do really good at cowboy stuff for 20 years, and save up my money to open a furniture store. I'm a natural salesman, and who's not gonna buy furniture from a really good looking cowboy? I'm gonna have to get married. Never really wanted to before, but if I'm a cowboy I have to treat women with respect like never before. Even if it's a one night stand I gotta keep it classy with the ladies. I'm pretty sure cowboys don't even get blowjobs, which is weird. Maybe I'm wrong about that but it seems likely.

I'm gonna still listen to Nick Cave and Bob Dylan because they had cowboy tendencies in some of their songs, and have taken part in western films. But honestly I think most of the stuff I listen to is inappropriate for a cowboy. I started that country thread a while back and while I got out for a bit I'm back in. George Strait really is a candidate for GOAT of any genre, and Dwight Yoakum is the fucking man. Also gonna have to watch mostly westerns while accepting that Gone with the Wind is likely the best movie ever made. Supposedly Lonesome Dove is very authentic so it'll likely become a staple for me. As for TV shows, I'm thinking pretty much The Price is Right on my lunch break and Andy Griffith when I get home in the evening. Maybe King of the Hill. That's pretty much it. Cowboys really don't have much time for that kind of stuff but if they still televise the Grand Ole Opry that would be amazing.

Anyhow, I feel like certain aspects of my life must change. I think I might get me a heavy duty flip phone. Something durable that isn't convenient for social media. I dont drink scotch but I pretty much have to. Maybe I can quit smoking weed if I become a drunk instead. But I want to be a responsible drunk, one who can keep his composure when Charlene and Darlene (they're twins, and they are real easy on the eye) show up at the saloon.

If anyone has any advice or insight on this, let me know.
  • Visit poster's website
Kool Keith Sweat

• Posted: 02/07/2019 02:33
  • Post subject:
What a rookie Rolling Eyes

Cowboys drink domestic beer and bourbon, not scotch

You just eat beans and masa(/cornbread) and red marlboros

Get elephant, shark, or hippo boots; they'll last much longer than gator, lizard, calf, ostrich, etc.; just hit up a goodwill in Texas for clothing

Texas cowboys listen to tejano as much if not more than country; George is king, Selena is queen

Pretty sure there's a blowjob in Brokeback
badseed

United States

• Posted: 02/07/2019 04:49
  • Post subject:
Kool Keith Sweat wrote:
What a rookie Rolling Eyes

Cowboys drink domestic beer and bourbon, not scotch

You just eat beans and masa(/cornbread) and red marlboros

Get elephant, shark, or hippo boots; they'll last much longer than gator, lizard, calf, ostrich, etc.; just hit up a goodwill in Texas for clothing

Texas cowboys listen to tejano as much if not more than country; George is king, Selena is queen

Pretty sure there's a blowjob in Brokeback

Thanks for the help...

Regarding the beer and bourbon, I knew those were cowboy drinks too, but for some reason I thought they liked scotch. Maybe that's just old cowboys, or bankers.

I dunno, I watched a lot of cowboy cooking videos. They use dutch ovens and have a whole lot of cast iron. I want some moose chili, and I'm gonna dry age my own beef. I used to smoke Marlboro Reds back when they ran me 4 something a pack. Now they're almost 7 a pack where I'm at. Switched to L&M for a while but since the hurricane I've downgraded to Edgefields, pretty nasty to be honest (not near as nasty as a 305) but only 3.50 a pack.

I could not imagine how much elephant, shark and hippo boots would cost. Didn't even know they made them.

I could listen to Tejano. Might even marry me a little Mexican lady.

Been a while since I've seen that film but I don't recall anyone getting a blowjob.
  • Visit poster's website