Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
View previous topic :: View next topic
Patman360
Serenity Now

Ireland

• Posted: 09/23/2013 15:39
  • Post subject:
benpaco wrote:
Any news on this? Is it going to be a thing? That would really help me ...

It happened with the update last week by the looks of things, each album is now worth 2 points instead of 1.

• Visit poster's website
JMan

• Posted: 09/23/2013 15:41
  • Post subject:
I thought of something. I doubt we'll use it, but what if, when you reack a level 9 at 20,000 points, your decade and year charts have more points for albums and count more towards the overall chart?

btw, that's happening to me too. When I go to edit my profile, it says I have 29389 points. But the list says I have 28,263 points. My chart size is 1126. 28263 + 1126 = 29389.

Last edited by JMan on 09/23/2013 15:55; edited 1 time in total
Romanelli
Bone Swah

United States

• Posted: 09/23/2013 15:48
  • Post subject:
Patman360 wrote:
It happened with the update last week by the looks of things, each album is now worth 2 points instead of 1.

I haven't seen that in effect at all. I just added mine up, and yours, and the number of albums in my charts are used only once.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
sp4cetiger

• Posted: 09/23/2013 15:55
  • Post subject:
Romanelli wrote:
I haven't seen that in effect at all. I just added mine up, and yours, and the number of albums in my charts are used only once.

Something weird has been going on. I was immediately promoted after the upgrade and it looked like my charts were being counted as two, but the user stats still had them listed as one. Also, when you look at the user stats list, users are sorted differently by the member rank than the points, where users with tons of charts have higher ranks. This may be a partially implemented update.
Patman360
Serenity Now

Ireland

• Posted: 09/23/2013 16:22
  • Post subject:
Romanelli wrote:

Hmm, strange, I just presumed it happened as all the users positions changed drastically after the update, for example, meccalecca, who has 4000+ albums, jumped about 15 places in terms of his member rank, whereas users like HTTS who has about 100 albums dropped a similar amount, maybe more. Something has changed after the update anyway. Think

• Visit poster's website
albummaster
Janitor

Site Admin

• Posted: 09/23/2013 17:21
  • Post subject:
sp4cetiger wrote:
Something weird has been going on. I was immediately promoted after the upgrade and it looked like my charts were being counted as two, but the user stats still had them listed as one. Also, when you look at the user stats list, users are sorted differently by the member rank than the points, where users with tons of charts have higher ranks. This may be a partially implemented update.

Apologies, it was a partially implemented update which I hadn't meant to release just yet Embarassed , but it kind of leaked out during the server upgrade. The figures should now be consistent across the site (with 2pts per entry). The rest of the upgrade is still being tested, so look out for that some time quite soon.
  • Visit poster's website
sp4cetiger

• Posted: 09/23/2013 17:23
  • Post subject:
albummaster wrote:
Apologies, it was a partially implemented update which I hadn't meant to release just yet Embarassed , but it kind of leaked out during the server upgrade. The figures should now be consistent across the site (with 2pts per entry). The rest of the upgrade is still being tested, so look out for that some time quite soon.

No need to apologize, I just wasn't sure what was going on. Can't wait for the update. Very Happy
Romanelli
Bone Swah

United States

• Posted: 09/23/2013 17:24
  • Post subject:
I see it now.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website