"Cause we're seeing other people. At least that's what we say we are doing"

- Belle & Sebastian
 
Youtube comments and comments on websites in general

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Best Ever Albums -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message

Happymeal





#1 | Posted: 11/28/2012 02:27 | Post subject: Youtube comments and comments on websites in general Reply with quote
Don't you guys just hate those ignorant jerks who think they are better than everyone because they only listen to older music? I can handle those ones who brag about their ages because their age is trivial and most trivial statements don't really matter to me, but as I said, I hate those ignorant jerks who think only a certain type of music is good and all new music sucks or all old music sucks. What do you guys think? Also this can apply to anyone who comments with this mindset.

BTW, the reason I named this topic this way is because that's what appear in a ton of comments about music.
Back to top

Jasonconfused
If We Make It We Can All Sit Back and Laugh


Gender: Male
Age: 26
Location: Los Angeles
United States

#2 | Posted: 11/28/2012 02:43 | Post subject: Reply with quote
Hmm.. I can be this way sometimes but not so much about the age of music as much as the genre of music. I won't elaborate on which genre I consider to be inferior so as not to offend anyone, but that's just my view on certain genres.

Oh and the reason this relates is because some of the genres I can't stand tend to be found in certain time periods. So if it seems I hate a time period, it's actually the prevalent genre of that time. I can find music that I love from all time periods. Some time periods just have much much much more music from the genres I enjoy.
Back to top
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message

mooseboy101



Gender: Male
Location: Geneva
Switzerland

#3 | Posted: 11/28/2012 02:46 | Post subject: Reply with quote
they're young who cares what they think
_________________
sig
Back to top
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message

Jasonconfused
If We Make It We Can All Sit Back and Laugh


Gender: Male
Age: 26
Location: Los Angeles
United States

#4 | Posted: 11/28/2012 02:49 | Post subject: Reply with quote
mooseboy101 wrote:
they're young who cares what they think


Statements like that show the same level of immaturity as those people on youtube happymeal is talking about.
Back to top
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message

Happymeal





#5 | Posted: 11/28/2012 03:04 | Post subject: Reply with quote
Jasonconfused wrote:
Hmm.. I can be this way sometimes but not so much about the age of music as much as the genre of music. I won't elaborate on which genre I consider to be inferior so as not to offend anyone, but that's just my view on certain genres.

Oh and the reason this relates is because some of the genres I can't stand tend to be found in certain time periods. So if it seems I hate a time period, it's actually the prevalent genre of that time. I can find music that I love from all time periods. Some time periods just have much much much more music from the genres I enjoy.


Genres are different from new and old music. You can actually listen to a genre enough to get the gist of it and evaluate it while decades and old and new music contain a multitude of genres and different and unique music. so it's impossible to evaluate those.
Back to top

Jasonconfused
If We Make It We Can All Sit Back and Laugh


Gender: Male
Age: 26
Location: Los Angeles
United States

#6 | Posted: 11/28/2012 03:08 | Post subject: Reply with quote
Happymeal wrote:
Genres are different from new and old music. You can actually listen to a genre enough to get the gist of it and evaluate it while decades and old and new music contain a multitude of genres and different and unique music. so it's impossible to evaluate those.


Yea that's pretty much what I was trying to say but my words got all muddled.
Back to top
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message

mooseboy101



Gender: Male
Location: Geneva
Switzerland

#7 | Posted: 11/28/2012 04:11 | Post subject: Reply with quote
Jasonconfused wrote:
Seeing your history of comments appalls me that you haven't been banned yet. If insults make you feel better about yourself, go ahead.


im not banned cause people love me i think i know more about this site then you do kiddo
_________________
sig
Back to top
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message

Jasonconfused
If We Make It We Can All Sit Back and Laugh


Gender: Male
Age: 26
Location: Los Angeles
United States

#8 | Posted: 11/28/2012 04:21 | Post subject: Reply with quote
mooseboy101 wrote:
im not banned cause people love me i think i know more about this site then you do kiddo


So you feel special? or what? I'm not sure how people here feel about me but I like most of the people here, even those I get strong criticisms from. I think and hope that with time people will grow to like me.
Back to top
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message

Jackwc
Queen Of The Forums



Location: Aaaanywhere Sex: Incredible
Canada

#9 | Posted: 11/28/2012 04:21 | Post subject: Reply with quote
Jasonconfused wrote:
Seeing your history of comments appalls me that you haven't been banned yet. If insults make you feel better about yourself, go ahead.


You have much to learn about BEA and the BEA hierarchy, young grasshopper.
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
Back to top
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message

Zapruder




Australia

#10 | Posted: 11/28/2012 12:52 | Post subject: Reply with quote
Youtube comments you say?


Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Back to top
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
   Forum Index -> Best Ever Albums -> Music


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Sticky: RSS feeds and syndicating content to ... albummaster Suggestions 11 02/14/2011 20:03 View latest post
albummaster
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Band comments and Chart Comments Guest Suggestions 3 02/21/2011 21:12 View latest post
albummaster
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Favorite Music Review Websites/Youtub... NMHohyeah Music 20 03/11/2014 07:34 View latest post
Guest
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Comments Guest Suggestions 3 12/05/2011 15:56 View latest post
albummaster
No new posts comments martintho Suggestions 1 09/24/2018 09:41 View latest post
albummaster

 
 

Powered by phpBB©



Copyright © 2005-2019 BestEverAlbums.com. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Us  |   Advertising  |   RSS Feeds  |   Site Map