Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 101, 102, 103 ... 116, 117, 118  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
craola
crayon master

United States

• Posted: 06/13/2018 17:58
  • Post subject:
HoldenM wrote:
This has been the longest gap I've had between albums, but here's a track I'm dropping for my next record, Night Moves. Going in a dancier, new-wavier, housier direction. So, let's see what happens!

https://thesplitinfinitives1.bandcamp.c.../inamorata

i love the album art. looking forward to this.
Hayden

Canada

• Posted: 08/03/2018 19:10
  • Post subject:
Aight, so, after a harddrive failure, I lost all the sessions for a side project I was working on, BUT, I had some WAV's backed up of versions from like... a year ago...

Either way, seeing as I can't do any further work on it, I'm releasing the project as an uncompleted tape tomorrow. Still fairly confident in how it sounds.
  • Visit poster's website
craola
crayon master

United States

• Posted: 08/03/2018 20:43
  • Post subject:
Hayden wrote:
Aight, so, after a harddrive failure, I lost all the sessions for a side project I was working on, BUT, I had some WAV's backed up of versions from like... a year ago...

sorry to hear that man. i had this happen to me a couple years back, and it sucked. i had an i.t. guy salvage a lot of stuff, but some of my favorite tracks were lost.

Hayden wrote:
Either way, seeing as I can't do any further work on it, I'm releasing the project as an uncompleted tape tomorrow. Still fairly confident in how it sounds.

excited to hear it. you ever planning on putting your music up on spotify/etc.?
Hayden

Canada

• Posted: 08/03/2018 21:12
  • Post subject:
craola wrote:
sorry to hear that man. i had this happen to me a couple years back, and it sucked. i had an i.t. guy salvage a lot of stuff, but some of my favorite tracks were lost.

Yeah, wasn't the best day. Happened early June. Luckily, I managed to salvage about 90% of what was irreplaceable on my laptop no problem, but I couldn't save any Logic sessions Sad they were toast. I think little sections of the sessions were broken or something, none of them would transfer over. I was also in Budapest at the time, and hadn't a clue where I'd find and English speaking IT person... I figure they would've run into the same problem though.

Also lost my music library, every mp3 was completely fried Sad I've replaced about 75% of it since, but it hurt.

I actually thought I'd lost this project for good, but it turns out I had a back-up uploaded online. It's really just a side-experiment... not even sure how I'd describe it, but it's based and built upon south-east-Asian instrumentations, rhythmic patterns, sounds, textures, etc... a couple of field recordings too. It's not being released under Hayden Who, but I figure it still warrants a release. It'll be on Bandcamp sometime tomorrow.

And yes! Very Happy More so recently, I've been thinking of uploading to Spotify. I'm finding myself using it more and more, and it really seems like the new standard. I'd love to have Idiot and Albatross on there at some point, maybe even Manner. I'll def be looking into that in the future.
  • Visit poster's website
craola
crayon master

United States

• Posted: 08/03/2018 21:20
  • Post subject:
Hayden wrote:
And yes! Very Happy More so recently, I've been thinking of uploading to Spotify. I'm finding myself using it more and more, and it really seems like the new standard. I'd love to have Idiot and Albatross on there at some point, maybe even Manner. I'll def be looking into that in the future.

do it. esp. idiot. i have a couple playlists that i'd like to drop tracks into, and i'm always a little bummed when the only hayden williams i can find on spotify is the other one.
Hayden

Canada

• Posted: 08/03/2018 21:29
  • Post subject:
craola wrote:
do it. esp. idiot. i have a couple playlists that i'd like to drop tracks into, and i'm always a little bummed when the only hayden williams i can find on spotify is the other one.

Yeah, he's def a problem Think Not sure what I can do about that though.

This release won't be one to go on Spotify... maybe not even BEA... I doesn't even really have a name or a moniker or anything Laughing

Working on the album art now.
  • Visit poster's website
Hayden

Canada

• Posted: 08/04/2018 14:24
  • Post subject:

Here it is

Siam Tape (lost)

Hope you guys enjoy it. It's based on Asian tape music, but with my production techniques utilized. It's five tracks, kinda. It just happened to be cut like that Anxious

Free download, free stream, etc... recommend listening to it with either the best or the worst speakers you own.
  • Visit poster's website
HoldenM
To Pedantically Split Infinitives

United States

• Posted: 08/27/2018 16:44
  • Post subject:

https://thesplitinfinitives1.bandcamp.c...ight-moves

Several months later than I would have liked. And a pain in the ass to get right, or as right as I could. At any rate, enjoy!!!
  • Visit poster's website
Hayden

Canada

• Posted: 09/20/2018 15:18
  • Post subject:
craola wrote:

Well, I'm a step closer: https://artists.spotify.com/blog/now-in...or-artists

Hopefully this goes through. I think it's a good idea, gotta see how it turns out. Figured I'd share, I'm sure there's plenty of artists on here interested.
  • Visit poster's website
Hayden

Canada

• Posted: 11/28/2018 18:47
  • Post subject:
I deleted my Soundcloud a few months back but, but I've made a new one for a one-off demo I whipped up yesterday. I'll probably take it down in a few days, but figured I'd share.
  • Visit poster's website