55%  [10]
Let's Dance (1999 Reissue)- David Bowie
22%
 22%  [4]
Total Votes : 18

purple

• Posted: 11/19/2009 01:41
  • Post subject:
Can I vote twice? I think Shania Twain deserves it.
joannajewsom

• Posted: 11/19/2009 02:42
  • Post subject:
40footwolf wrote:
What are the relative features of the 1995 and 1999 reissues?

The 1995 reissue has that track that Bowie stole from Vanilla Ice. I think Bowie is losing to Shain Twain because both reissues lack Shania Twain.
  • Visit poster's website
Charicature

United States

• Posted: 11/19/2009 11:06
  • Post subject:
joannajewsom wrote:
Charicature wrote:
Does that mean there should be no relevant discussion on these boards?

If Naples started some kind of interesting discussion, there would be no problem. Flooding the boards with these seemingly arbitrary polls is a waste of internet.

And you waste your limited cognitive abilities on holding strong opinions about things that really aren't that important. i.e. you're petty. Go figure.
joannajewsom

• Posted: 11/19/2009 12:49
  • Post subject:
That's a pretty strong opinion you have about me having strong opinions, which is really of no importance to you. And, I mean, isn't telling someone on the internet they have limited cognitive abilities kind of petty? Face it, arguing and insulting people on the internet is petty, and you're just as guilty of it as everyone else.

Don't be a hypocrite, dude. It discredits everything you say.
  • Visit poster's website
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 11/19/2009 13:34
  • Post subject:
Shocked Is JJ about to change her ways? No more arguing and insulting people on the internet--I doubt it. Rolling Eyes
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website
Charicature

United States

• Posted: 11/19/2009 18:08
  • Post subject:
joannajewsom wrote:
That's a pretty strong opinion you have about me having strong opinions, which is really of no importance to you. And, I mean, isn't telling someone on the internet they have limited cognitive abilities kind of petty? Face it, arguing and insulting people on the internet is petty, and you're just as guilty of it as everyone else.

Heh, pot...kettle...black. Guess I hit home Laughing

Incidentally, it isn't a strong opinion - I purposefully made the comment to insult you, as I don't see any reason to be nice to you...mainly because in thread after thread all I see is you being miserable to people. You reap what you sow. They teach you that in school yet?

Last edited by Charicature on 11/19/2009 18:12; edited 1 time in total
  • Visit poster's website
Charicature

United States

• Posted: 11/19/2009 18:10
  • Post subject:
RFNAPLES wrote:
Shocked Is JJ about to change her ways? No more arguing and insulting people on the internet--I doubt it. Rolling Eyes

She's a student - what can you expect? Head's probably being filled with hatred for the world Wink
joannajewsom

• Posted: 11/19/2009 20:18
  • Post subject:
Charicature wrote:
joannajewsom wrote:

Heh, pot...kettle...black. Guess I hit home Laughing

Incidentally, it isn't a strong opinion - I purposefully made the comment to insult you, as I don't see any reason to be nice to you...mainly because in thread after thread all I see is you being miserable to people. You reap what you sow. They teach you that in school yet?

Well, I'm curious...in a post where I do not deny your accusations of my behavior, and I go as far as to own up to it by saying "guilty of it as everyone else" (everyone would obviously include me), I'm not sure why you chose to start with this "pot and kettle" stuff as if you just exposed my hypocrisy. It was actually the other way around. I merely pointed out that you're as petty as everyone else, since you seemed to be overwhelmingly blind to something so obvious-- very ironic consider your "limited cognitive abilities" insult.

Dude, wake up. You're making yourself look foolish. If you feel the need to insult someone on the internet, you're just as petty as that person you're insulting. My behavior on the forums has obviously affected you in a profound enough manner to illicit a dislike toward me that you're now acting on. You obviously feel strongly enough about it to sit down and type about it. Own up to your hypocrisy. Or do you want to post again, telling me how petty am I, while engaging in a petty argument? You know, because you're really above all this.

Incidentally, it is a strong opinion. And you will prove how strong your opinion of me is when you respond.
  • Visit poster's website
joyofdivision

• Posted: 11/19/2009 20:33
  • Post subject:
I hope that in the near future, when you are about to type something negative to someone else in cyberspace, your PC will sense your bad feelings and will instantly emit the smell of joss sticks, followed by a message to hold on, think about what you're doing, and maybe have an orgasm instead? Just a thought!
Mr. Shankly

United States

• Posted: 11/19/2009 23:59
  • Post subject:
velvetbanana wrote:
I hope that in the near future, when you are about to type something negative to someone else in cyberspace, your PC will sense your bad feelings and will instantly emit the smell of joss sticks, followed by a message to hold on, think about what you're doing, and maybe have an orgasm instead? Just a thought!

Speaking of which, I hope the vibe in the forums is a little more civil today, although reading a few posts above, apparently the dust hasn't entirely cleared yet. It would be nice if members would stop picking fights and hurling insults back and forth.
  • Visit poster's website