Extreme Right
5%
 5%  [7]
Total Votes : 138

undefined

• Posted: 05/02/2017 21:33
  • Post subject:
Antonio-Pedro wrote:
I wonder where BEA stands in the 8Values test seeing it has become quite popular in the last weeks.
https://8values.github.io/instructions.html

mine:

only tangentially related so I apologize but Antonio what's this mass strike over there in Brazil looking like from your area?
Antonio-Pedro
Subspace Highway Traveler

Brazil

• Posted: 05/02/2017 23:50
  • Post subject:
dividesbyzero wrote:
only tangentially related so I apologize but Antonio what's this mass strike over there in Brazil looking like from your area?

If I recall correctly it was a worker's strike against the new reforms in the retirement plans and also they are planning in changing the worker's "Constitution", it was a total strike, which means that all the country has stopped, since Temer got in power last year he has been trying to approve neo-liberal economical plans, and since it's been working (Hell the senate passed it on only one day of discussing and voting), workers decided to create this massive strike, as always there was confront with the police including a kid whose head was partially destroyed in Goiania.
I live in one of the poorest areas in Brazil, located in the north region of the country, so it's clear that a lot of workers here went to the street, it was a total mess, the city got filled with violence from night to day, but once it was finished everything just came back to work, also not everybody has stopped, my mom works at a hospital, and she still had to work, so did my dad, supermarkets had no other problems working also.
undefined

• Posted: 05/03/2017 10:25
  • Post subject:
Antonio-Pedro wrote:
If I recall correctly it was a worker's strike against the new reforms in the retirement plans and also they are planning in changing the worker's "Constitution", it was a total strike, which means that all the country has stopped, since Temer got in power last year he has been trying to approve neo-liberal economical plans, and since it's been working (Hell the senate passed it on only one day of discussing and voting), workers decided to create this massive strike, as always there was confront with the police including a kid whose head was partially destroyed in Goiania.
I live in one of the poorest areas in Brazil, located in the north region of the country, so it's clear that a lot of workers here went to the street, it was a total mess, the city got filled with violence from night to day, but once it was finished everything just came back to work, also not everybody has stopped, my mom works at a hospital, and she still had to work, so did my dad, supermarkets had no other problems working also.

thanks for the info. It's interesting to hear how individuals from different parts of the country have been witnessing what's going down. Hope you remained safe during all the turmoil.

oh and uh here's the results of my test thingy
Muslim-Bigfoot

Location: Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch

• Posted: 05/03/2017 14:10
  • Post subject:
Antonio-Pedro wrote:

What I can infer from these paragraphs to about 70% degree of certainty is that your dad is rich. The other 30% would not paint as complementary of a picture. Very Happy