"Wish away your nightmare, Wish away the nightmare"

- Radiohead

The "What happened to Squishypuffdave" thread

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Best Ever Albums -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Thrillhouse

#1 | Posted: 06/05/2013 12:10 | Post subject: The "What happened to Squishypuffdave" thread Reply with quote
I find this thread to be quite offensive, and damaging to people's reputations. It should be removed.
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message

#2 | Posted: 06/05/2013 12:22 | Post subject: Re: The "What happened to Squishypuffdave" thread Reply with quote
Thrillhouse wrote:
I find this thread to be quite offensive, and damaging to people's reputations. It should be removed.

This.

Facetious

Pakistan

#3 | Posted: 06/05/2013 13:12 | Post subject: Re: The "What happened to Squishypuffdave" thread Reply with quote
Thrillhouse wrote:

I wish I had nominated this guy in the BEUT, maybe instead of JMan?
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
   Forum Index -> Best Ever Albums -> Suggestions

Jump to: