"She's like heroin to me. She cannot miss a vein"

- Gun Club

Increased Character Limits For Rank Notes.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Best Ever Albums -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

moojakptorei

#1 | Posted: 09/16/2013 20:35 | Post subject: Increased Character Limits For Rank Notes. Reply with quote
Could limits on rank notes be increased as I just surpassed the character limit writing a review?

Thanks.

albummaster
Janitor

Site Admin

#2 | Posted: 09/22/2013 20:34 | Post subject: Reply with quote
The current limit is 2,048 characters. This could be doubled again, but I'd originally thought this would be enough.
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message

moojakptorei

#3 | Posted: 09/22/2013 23:00 | Post subject: Reply with quote
albummaster wrote:
The current limit is 2,048 characters. This could be doubled again, but I'd originally thought this would be enough.

I'm about a couple of hundred characters over the limit and I can't cut my review down to fit within the limit.

albummaster
Janitor

Site Admin

#4 | Posted: 09/23/2013 06:08 | Post subject: Reply with quote
No worries, I'll add to the list for the next update.
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
   Forum Index -> Best Ever Albums -> Suggestions

Jump to: