adding-trouble

View previous topic :: View next topic
martintho
martintho

Norway

• Posted: 10/07/2013 23:12
  • Post subject: adding-trouble
noticed that the search area has changed. not possible to search for bands (soon-to-be artists) or songs anymore, only albums showing up now. and why not; this is the best ever ALBUMS site. but seems like it has spread problems to the add new albums area. tried to add a new Gasolin' album to the site yesterday. no can do. not without creating a duplicate. and i don't wanna do that. same thing happened when i tried to add the fresh-new Goodie Mob-album. not there. both Gasolin' and Goodie Mob are already present in this site with a couple of other albums, so they should apper, but no. and while i'm at it. look at the 40's and the 30's. 16 or something albums it should be, but most of them are albums deleted or something. it's amess this site down there. and why can't i add my favourite 40's albums to a year chart? well...think i know the answer to that one.
  • Visit poster's website
albummaster
Janitor

Site Admin

• Posted: 10/08/2013 07:25
  • Post subject: Re: adding-trouble
martintho wrote:
noticed that the search area has changed. not possible to search for bands (soon-to-be artists) or songs anymore, only albums showing up now. and why not; this is the best ever ALBUMS site. but seems like it has spread problems to the add new albums area. tried to add a new Gasolin' album to the site yesterday. no can do. not without creating a duplicate. and i don't wanna do that. same thing happened when i tried to add the fresh-new Goodie Mob-album. not there. both Gasolin' and Goodie Mob are already present in this site with a couple of other albums, so they should apper, but no. and while i'm at it. look at the 40's and the 30's. 16 or something albums it should be, but most of them are albums deleted or something. it's amess this site down there. and why can't i add my favourite 40's albums to a year chart? well...think i know the answer to that one.

Apologies, there was an issue with the underlying search index, but it should be ok again now. Apologies for the on-going issue.
  • Visit poster's website