Golden Years (track) by David Bowie
Golden Years appears on the following album(s) by David Bowie:
- Station To Station (track #2) (1976)
- Changesbowie (track #11) (compilation) (1990)
- The Singles Collection (track #17) (this album) (compilation) (1993)
- The Best Of David Bowie 1974/1979 (track #2) (compilation) (1998)
- Changesonebowie (track #11) (compilation) (1976)
- Fame And Fashion (track #7) (compilation) (1984)
- Legacy (track #16) (compilation) (2016)
- Glastonbury 2000 (track #11) (2018)
- Serious Moonlight (Live '83) (track #4) (2019)
- Who Can I Be Now? (1974-1976) (track #66) (compilation) (2016)
Go to store
Go to store
Go to store
Listen to Golden Years on YouTube
Golden Years ratings
av = trimmed mean average rating an item has currently received.
n = number of ratings an item has currently received.
m = minimum number of ratings required for an item to appear in a 'top-rated' chart (currently 10).
AV = the site mean average rating.
Showing latest 5 ratings for this track. | Show all 10 ratings for this track.
|Rating||Date updated||Member||Track ratings||Avg. track rating|
Outliers can be removed when calculating a mean average to dampen the effects of ratings outside the normal distribution. This figure is provided as the trimmed mean. A high standard deviation can be legitimate, but can sometimes indicate 'gaming' is occurring. Consider a simplified example* of an item receiving ratings of 100, 50, & 0. The mean average rating would be 50. However, ratings of 55, 50 & 45 could also result in the same average. The second average might be more trusted because there is more consensus around a particular rating (a lower deviation).
(*In practice, some tracks can have several thousand ratings)
This track is rated in the top 3% of all tracks on BestEverAlbums.com. This track has a Bayesian average rating of 82.8/100, a mean average of 89.0/100, and a trimmed mean (excluding outliers) of 89.0/100. The standard deviation for this track is 11.1.
Golden Years comments
Be the first to add a comment for this track - add your comment!
Your feedback for Golden Years
A lot of hard work happens in the background to keep BEA running, and it's especially difficult to do this when we can't pay our hosting fees :(
We work very hard to ensure our site is as fast (and FREE!) as possible, and we respect your privacy.