BEST 10 LIVE ALBUMS

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Captain_Dude wrote:
Sorry, I could just pick ten (I LOVE live albums!). Here's my top 15:


2. At Budakon - Cheap Trick


is that the album with " I want you to want me" on it?

To me thats the only nice track on the album
  • Quote
Eric Clapton's Unplugged is the best live recording I've ever heard.

Stop Making Sense is also excellent ๐Ÿ˜Ž
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Top 25 Live Rock Albums

25. Iced Earth - Alive in Athens
24. Elvis Costello - Live at the El Mocambo
23. The Modern Lovers - Live at the Longbranch Saloon
22. Swans - Public Castration Is a Good Idea
21. Judas Priest - Unleashed in the East
20. The Smiths - Rank
19. The Rolling Stones - Get Yer Ya Ya's Out
18. The Allman Brothers - Live at the Fillmore East
17. The Band - The Last Waltz
16. Rush - Exit Stage Left
15. Motorhead - No Sleep Til Hammersmith
14. Iggy & the Stooges - Metallic KO
13. Iron Maiden - Live After Death
12. Jeff Buckley - Mystery White Boy
11. Pixies - Death to the Pixies
10. The Grateful Dead - Dick's Picks Vol. 4
9. Ramones - It's Alive
8. King Crimson - Absent Lovers
7. Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains the Same
6. Talking Heads - Stop Making Sense
5. Neil Young - Live Rust
4. MC5 - Kick Out the Jams
3. Jimi Hendrix - Band of Gypsys
2. Nirvana - Unplugged in NY
1. The Who - Live at Leeds
_________________
My voodoo master, my machine, baby, will not stand in line...
  • Quote
1. Dire Straits - Alchemy
2. Green Day - Bullet In A Bible
3. Marillion - Real To Reel
4. U2 - Under A Blood Red Sky
5. Roger Waters - In The Flash
6. Bruce Springsteen - Live 1975-85
7. Jean-Michel Jarre - The Concerts In China
8. Muse - Haarp
9. David Gilmour - Live In Gdaล„sk
10. Queen - Live Magic


Last edited by Mirek on 05/11/2012 10:39; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
radiohead i might be wrong

bad brains live at CBGB 1982
_________________
"I would expect something wrong with the poll if the chart favorite was not the poll winner" - naples 12-8-11
"I was hoping he was gone for good, guess it was just too much to ask" - polythene pam 05-10-12
"Nickelback > Radiohead" - bork 05-14-12
  • Quote
Kick Out The Jams comes to mind... might make an actual list, later, when I'm not at work.
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who thinks that Alice in Chains' Unplugged was better than Nirvana's.
  • Quote

Link

_________________
"I would expect something wrong with the poll if the chart favorite was not the poll winner" - naples 12-8-11
"I was hoping he was gone for good, guess it was just too much to ask" - polythene pam 05-10-12
"Nickelback > Radiohead" - bork 05-14-12

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
most notable acts you've seen live/wa... DarkSideOfTheComputer Music
Best Live Albums Filipe Suggestions
Best Live Albums iii25 Suggestions
Live Albums baystateoftheart Suggestions
Live Albums ? ~SMiLE~ Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.