Rolling Stone 500 is the older version

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
albummaster wrote:
This chart has now been added. Sorry for the delay.

Xavygravy wrote:
I've heard around 170 of the 500, and my average rating is 4, so I'm pretty pleased with that. 8)

If that's 4 out of 100, that would make sense! :lol:


Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜
And woah, ZERO STARS for Imagine, The Bootleg Series Vol. 4: The Royal Albert Hall Concert, The Bends, etc......?
  • Quote
Xavygravy wrote:
Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:
Xavygravy wrote:
I think the list is pretty good - it certainly covers some great albums that we don't seem to notice here.


Yeah, but the problem, for me at least, is the rankings, mostly. Well, they certainly couldn't please everybody. Oh, and one more thing: it also covers some albums that we SHOULDN'T notice here. :lol:


Well... one person's trash is another's treasure, and since the list was a compilation of many people's lists, no one would be expected to like it all. ๐Ÿ˜„

I've heard around 170 of the 500, and my average rating is 4, so I'm pretty pleased with that. 8)


As I said:

Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:
Well, they certainly couldn't please everybody.
  • Quote
Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:
albummaster wrote:
This chart has now been added. Sorry for the delay.

Xavygravy wrote:
I've heard around 170 of the 500, and my average rating is 4, so I'm pretty pleased with that. 8)

If that's 4 out of 100, that would make sense! :lol:


Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜
And woah, ZERO STARS for Imagine, The Bootleg Series Vol. 4: The Royal Albert Hall Concert, The Bends, etc......?


Only for albums that I don't like and are overrated. Although, the bootleg series may have been a mistake..
  • Quote
Xavygravy wrote:
Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:
albummaster wrote:
This chart has now been added. Sorry for the delay.

Xavygravy wrote:
I've heard around 170 of the 500, and my average rating is 4, so I'm pretty pleased with that. 8)

If that's 4 out of 100, that would make sense! :lol:


Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜
And woah, ZERO STARS for Imagine, The Bootleg Series Vol. 4: The Royal Albert Hall Concert, The Bends, etc......?


Only for albums that I don't like and are overrated. Although, the bootleg series may have been a mistake..


Still, 0 is a bit.......too.....extreme.....or something.......and I hope it is.
  • Quote
Xavygravy wrote:
Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:
albummaster wrote:
This chart has now been added. Sorry for the delay.

Xavygravy wrote:
I've heard around 170 of the 500, and my average rating is 4, so I'm pretty pleased with that. 8)

If that's 4 out of 100, that would make sense! :lol:


Thanks. :D
And woah, ZERO STARS for Imagine, The Bootleg Series Vol. 4: The Royal Albert Hall Concert, The Bends, etc......?


Only for albums that I don't like and are overrated. Although, the bootleg series may have been a mistake..


That must be the weirdest rating system I have seen.

EDIT: ...or the weirdest taste in music.
  • Quote
Bork wrote:
Xavygravy wrote:
Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:
albummaster wrote:
This chart has now been added. Sorry for the delay.

Xavygravy wrote:
I've heard around 170 of the 500, and my average rating is 4, so I'm pretty pleased with that. 8)

If that's 4 out of 100, that would make sense! :lol:


Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜
And woah, ZERO STARS for Imagine, The Bootleg Series Vol. 4: The Royal Albert Hall Concert, The Bends, etc......?


Only for albums that I don't like and are overrated. Although, the bootleg series may have been a mistake..


That must be the weirdest rating system I have seen.

EDIT: ...or the weirdest taste in music.





































๐Ÿคฃ
  • Quote
Since the Rolling Stone has been revised yet AGAIN, I think we should update it.
  • Quote
The new chart will be added shortly (in next week or so)...

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Rolling Stone Top 500 Song List/ Give... Tha1ChiefRocka Music
Updated Rolling Stone 500 Greatest Al... RockyRaccoon Music
'Rolling Stone' Updates '500 Greatest... RFNAPLES Music
Mistake in Rolling Stones 500 alltime... Tartifless Suggestions
Rolling Stone's Updated Top 100 Guita... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.