FMT - R1: Janis Joplin def. Donna Summer [CLSD]

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who?
Janis Joplin:
64%
 64%  [11]
Donna Summer:
35%
 35%  [6]
Total Votes : 17

  • Quote
I voted for Donna Summer. "Love To Love Baby" and "I Feel Love" alone packed this, epic sex songs, perfect dancing tracks. I don't like Janis' voice. She had strong personality I'll give her that, and she's immediately recognizable and all, but blues rock isn't my kind of medicine, and her screaming is sometimes just unbearable. I'll give her "Mercedes Benz" though.
  • Quote
I love both but voted Janis.
  • Quote
JANIS WINS!!!

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] FMT - R2: Tina Weymouth def. Janis Jo... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
Bad Girls by Donna Summer Johnnyo Music
RIP Donna Summer RFNAPLES Music
[ Poll ] SST ROUND 2: Summer Babe vs. (Here Co... revolver94 Tournaments
[ Poll ] FMT - QF: Nico def. Kim Gordon [CLSD] videoheadcleaner Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.