Favourite Lyrics Of 2012

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
(Try to keep it to 'quote suggestion' length)


๐Ÿ™„

Come on guys.

Not entire songs.

Some great inclusions mentioned though ๐Ÿ˜„
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
paladisiac wrote:
i just like imagining being the hot knife to fiona's cold butter.

Um......... Are you saying what I think you're saying?
  • Quote
thejoj96 wrote:
Um......... Are you saying what I think you're saying?


probably...if only i had the bread to make that happen..
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote
paladisiac wrote:
probably...if only i had the bread to make that happen..

Yeah, you're saying what I think you're saying.
  • Quote
I haven't heard much from 2012, and most of what I have liked has generally not been particularly brilliant lyrically, but one or two lines stand out:

"We thought we could outrun them, But they had robot dogs" -The Flaming Lips with Bon Iver- Ashes in the Air

"Some people say, that god is long dead
but I heard something inside you, with my head to your chest"- Swans- Song for a Warrior

"My existence is a momentary lapse of reason" -Death Grips- Hacker
  • Quote
She throwing diapers out the window at me
Called the cops said I beat her face
Beat the case, now I shiver at her sweet embrace

- Action Bronson
  • Quote
"Mais comment vais-je faire pour
Te faire passer le goรปt du feu
Mais comment vais-je faire pour
Te ramener vers le bleu
"

(Dominique A., "Vers le bleu")
  • Quote
Yourselfisntsteam wrote:
"We thought we could outrun them, But they had robot dogs" -The Flaming Lips with Bon Iver- Ashes in the Air

Yes!

Adding

"My mother gave a mighty shout
Opened her legs and let me out"
- Anais Mitchell, Young Man In America

"I know it's nothing more than flutes, but something in my heart is loose." - Hot Chip, Flutes

"Now you're standing in the kitchen, and you're pouring out my drink
Well there's a very obvious difference, and it's that one of us can think"
- Passion Pit, Constant Conversations

"These bitches and they banter
Fuck is up with they grammar?"
- Azealia Banks, Jumanji
  • Quote
"Clip-clop, concrete heels on it
I'm still disillusioned and cool catatonic
Always in a daze without smoking that chronic
And the door's still open at the end of the day
And I'm still hoping without much to say
Ask me how I'm feeling; well I'm full of shit 'n doubt
Ask me who I'm with and I'll tell you I'm without"


Willis Earl Beal - Evening's Kiss
  • Quote
"Bitches say shit and they ain't say nothin, a hundred mother fuckas can't tell me nothin"

-Nicki Minaj

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Your favourite song from favourite al... SingingPeasant96 Music
Favourite and Least Favourite Genre quincytejani Music
Lyrics at the Top of the Page KilgoreTrout Lounge
"Best" Worst Lyrics Ever Jackwc Music
Lijadu Sisters lyrics titansaurs28 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.