Next 3 albums on your listening list

Goto page Previous  123 ... 101112 ... 141516  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Next three should be :

Centipede Hz by Animal Collective - first listen.
Mount Everest by The Diggers (a CD I own from back then and which I don't remember in the least, time to have another go)
>> by Beak> ("Portishead's Geoff Barow's other band")
  • Quote
Unless some new band infatuation comes up:

The Killers - Battle Born
Mumford & Sons - Babel
Green Day - Uno!

The new Dave Matthews and XX albums are possibilities but I'll probably hold off on them for a while.
  • Quote
Mirek wrote:
UFO - Lights Out
Neil Young - After The Gold Rush
Nick Drake - Pink Moon


Love UFO!!!
_________________
Support your favorite artists...BUY your music!
  • Quote
itsit wrote:






Awesome choices!
_________________
Support your favorite artists...BUY your music!
  • Quote


The Seer by Swans



Scratch Acid by Scratch Acid



It's Only Right And Natural by The Frogs
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
RE-LISTEN|LISTEN|RE-LISTEN



Far and away the album of the year. I thought no one could top Hot Chip. I was wrong. Massive year.



Much better than I had imagined given the reception towards it. 2 of my favourite voices in music...but I do have to admit at times the album does feel a little...uninspired.



It's not Apocalypso and it doesn't have a My People or This Boy's In Love or Talk Like That or even a Are You The One? Still I love the feel the album has (despite hating the single "Ghosts). From track 3-6 is where the album truly shines.
  • Quote
The Libertines-Up The Bracket
Sean Costello-One of his albums
Muddy Waters-Best Of
  • Quote
I don't have a fixed list, but I imagine some ones I'll listen to soon are:

Bat for Lashes - The Haunted Man
Evelyn "Champagne" King - Face to Face
Kashif - Kashif
Patrice Rushen - Pizzazz and Posh
Erasure - The Circus and Chorus
Pet Shop Boys - Please, Actually and Introspective
Brian Eno - Discreet Music and Music for Airports
  • Quote
Should be:

Lescop, Lescop (2012) - not expecting much of this one, but hey! you never know
Magazine, No Thyself (2011)
Nomeansno, Mama
  • Quote
Ege Bamyasi - Can. First time, seeing as I love Can, I don't know why haven't I done this earlier.

Public Strain - Women. Second listen to confirm it rocks as much as I thought the first time. (Thanks Purple!)

( ) - Sigur Ros. I WANT TO LOVE SIGUR ROS SO BAD. I just don't get them... I'll keep trying though. They sound amazing, but I don't find myself enjoying them as much as I feel I should.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 101112 ... 141516  Next
Page 11 of 16


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
LIST CENTRAL -- Create and post your ... pranafilms Lounge
[ Poll ] Poll for the next canon list Luigii Music
What is your next concert? lancashirearab Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.