[CLOSED] BYT - 1994 DEFEATS 2003 (20-13)

Goto page Previous  123456
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which team do you choose?
2003:
39%
 39%  [13]
1994:
60%
 60%  [20]
Total Votes : 33

  • Quote
thejoj96 wrote:
Check out my 1994 chart for more recommendations.


Couple things in there I hadn't considered, not really the biggest fan of Kyuss or Alice In Chains. Haven't listened to I Could Live In Hope but will check it out. Interesting that Stress: The Extinction Agenda is in your top ten. I took it out of my teams and replaced it with another album that's in your chart, not as high up though.
  • Quote
<3 I Could Live In Hope
  • Quote
Xavygravy wrote:
<3 I Could Live In Hope


Seconded.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123456
Page 6 of 6


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[CLOSED] BYT - GROUP A|FIGHT 5: 2003 ... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BYT - GROUP A|FIGHT 9: 2012 ... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BYT - GROUP A|FIGHT 8: 1992 ... thejoj96 Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BYT - GROUP A|FIGHT 4: 2012 ... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BYT - GROUP A|FIGHT 10: 1994... Guest Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.