Chart of the day (#31): By RFNAPLES

Goto page Previous  123 ... 192021
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
BEA DICK MEASURING CONTEST!
  • Quote
itsit wrote:
BEA DICK MEASURING CONTEST!

Purple would win.
  • Quote
itsit wrote:
I think the alabama song is the worst, good lord is that horrible.


It isn't horrible, but it may be the worst.
  • Quote
Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:
It isn't horrible, but it may be the worst.

I Looked At You is the worst, although Alabama Song, Light My Fire, The End, and Take It As It Comes are close. I don't really like that album anyway.
  • Quote
thejoj96 wrote:
I Looked At You is the worst, although Alabama Song, Light My Fire, The End, and Take It As It Comes are close. I don't really like that album anyway.


Light My Fire and The End are good, but the others may be among the worst. You're right about I Looked At You too, it IS the worst.
  • Quote
This thread is fucking pathetic
  • Quote
GrimRod wrote:
This thread is fucking pathetic


Glad to meet you again.

If you look hard enough, just about everything is fucking pathetic.
  • Quote
Related Topics


_________________
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by RFNAPLES
Bubbling Under The Top 100 Greatest Music Albums, Part 1 by RFNAPLES
  • Quote
RFNAPLES wrote:
Related Topics



Why have you bumped this?

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 192021
Page 21 of 21


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Chart talk Guest Music
Sticky: Release Day Eve Repo Music
RFNAPLES banned? jhuik Music
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : jamessmith77 VS RFNAPLES drakonium Tournaments
Ranked Score per Chart or Chart Posit... Sean Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.