[CLOSED] BYT - 1970 DEFEATS 1969 (23 - 6)

Goto page Previous  12345
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which team do you choose?
1970:
80%
 80%  [24]
1969:
20%
 20%  [6]
Total Votes : 30

  • Quote
Necharsian wrote:
And thus, another crisis was saved by yours truly.


Necharsian is an internet superhero.
  • Quote
The Poe wrote:
Necharsian is an internet superhero.

Only internet?
  • Quote
The Poe wrote:
No reason worth expressing.


As I suspected.

Also, Necharsian rules the Earth. Very few people know this, but one of the reasons for that is that the so-called "leaders" of countries don't want the secret out. You guys should all be thankful the great Necharsian is on BEA with us.
  • Quote
Why am I choosing to spend my Sunday night listening to weird art rock? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿงฑ
  • Quote
Mr. Shankly wrote:
Why am I choosing to spend my Sunday night listening to weird art rock? :? ](*,)


.....which of those albums is art rock?
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
Jackwc wrote:
.....which of those albums is art rock?


๐Ÿ˜•

Err.........he probably means Soft Machine.

Also, Shankly, Sunday night is not the only time of the week you should listen to weird art rock ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Quote
Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:
:?

Err.........he probably means Soft Machine.

Also, Shankly, Sunday night is not the only time of the week you should listen to weird art rock :wink:


Right. I listened to both Soft Machine albums. That second one is really out there, like some of sort of ambient jazz fusion record. 1970 went with some bold choices. Maybe that's why they're winning. I guess the single origin doesn't matter since it appears that Jhereko is too busy to address the question... nor any of the others that people have.
  • Quote
Mr. Shankly wrote:
Right. I listened to both Soft Machine albums. That second one is really out there, like some of sort of ambient jazz fusion record. 1970 went with some bold choices. Maybe that's why they're winning. I guess the single origin doesn't matter since it appears that Jhereko is too busy to address the question... nor any of the others that people have.


What do you mean by that? ๐Ÿค”
  • Quote
Good job Nechro. I was tied down, literally. They let me loose for a while and I am now leaving Amsterdam headed for Peru. Justice cannot rest.

I shall try to be here for the next round.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345
Page 5 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BYT - GROUP G|FIGHT 6: 1981 ... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BYT - GROUP G|FIGHT 3: 2005 ... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BYT - GROUP G|FIGHT 9: 1975 ... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BYT - GROUP G|FIGHT 10: 1969... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED BYT Semi-Final #2: 1988 DEFEAT... Guest Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.