What book are you reading nowadays?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 141516
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Defago wrote:
I just finished reading the Mistborn trilogy, by Sanderson. Good read if you enjoy fantasy. I'm thinking of starting Darktower (Stephen King) now, is it good or just overrated? Also reading Thus Spake Zarathustra on the side, want to follow it with the Myth of Sysiphus, by Albert Camus.

Purple, what did you make off The Rocks...? A friend also recommended it after a talk we had about religion (We're both atheists). Might just scrap Darktower and try yours instead :)


I don't know if you've read The Fall by Albert Camus but it's in my top 5 of all-time. Beast of a prose.
  • Quote
RFNAPLES wrote:
Conservative Comebacks to Liberal Lies: Issue by Issue Responses to the Most Common Claims of the Left from A to Z by Gregg Jackson


How many Ann Coulter books have you read?
_________________
Finnegan was super bad-ass.
  • Quote
tekin wrote:
I don't know if you've read The Fall by Albert Camus but it's in my top 5 of all-time. Beast of a prose.


I've heard about that one quite a bit, but I haven't gotten it yet. Adding that to my to-read list. Thanks!
  • Quote
junodog4 wrote:
How many Ann Coulter books have you read?

None
_________________
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by RFNAPLES
Bubbling Under The Top 100 Greatest Music Albums, Part 1 by RFNAPLES
  • Quote
Cat and Mouse- Gunter Grass

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 141516
Page 16 of 16


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
What counts as an 'album' nowadays? ForegroundNoise Music
What are you reading lately? Guest Lounge
Albums you can listen to whilst reading? DarkSideOfTheComputer Music
If you hear an audiobook, have you &q... Spyglass Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.