[CLOSED] BYT - GROUP C|FIGHT 4: 1999 TIES 2000 (23-23)

Goto page Previous  1234
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which team do you choose?
1999:
50%
 50%  [23]
2000:
50%
 50%  [23]
Total Votes : 46

  • Quote
harkan wrote:
PRIMAL SCREAM - XTRMNTR: Highlight: Blood Money

Link

Is this really your favourite from the album? I think it's the 2nd weakest song, it's quite atmospheric but drags too long!
_________________
"The Beatles, the greatest band known to mankind." - Bismah Mughal
  • Quote
Mother Nature's Son wrote:
Is this really your favourite from the album? I think it's the 2nd weakest song, it's quite atmospheric but drags too long!


Blame my current ambient/drone phase I am going through. Plus I already used Accelerator and Swastika Eyes (which are also favourites)
  • Quote
A
TIE!
  • Quote
Man, what else could I do to win that? Damn Radiohead.
  • Quote
harkan wrote:
Damn Radiohead.


They had the best record from your selection IMO.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234
Page 4 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BYT - GROUP C|FIGHT 10: 1999... Wombi Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BYT - GROUP D|FIGHT 3: 1959 ... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BYT - GROUP E|FIGHT 8: 1979 ... purple Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BYT - GROUP G|FIGHT 7: 1969 ... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BYT - GROUP B|FIGHT 4: 1971 ... Guest Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.