Which music acts would you love to see a movie about?

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
The story of Mayhem would be grisly and scandalous enough for Hollywood...
_________________
Finnegan was super bad-ass.
  • Quote
Danny Brown just tweeted that he'd like to play Arthur Lee in a film about the making of 'Forever Changes',I'd like to see that.
  • Quote
MBV
NMH
Joy Division
Opeth
  • Quote
Would love to see a movie on the White Stripes. Everything about their career is fascinating to me. The beginning when no one knew who they were and what their relationship was with each other. Their meteoric rise to fame and success. The breakup seemingly stemming from Meg's accute anxiety. And their legacy as one of the best and most important bands of the last 20 years.
  • Quote
And out of curiosity I just looked it up and apparently there was a White Stripes documentary in 2009 that I completely missed. Anyone seen it? I think I'll order it on amazon.
  • Quote
The Stooges and Iggy Pop
Im not sure if they've ever made a movie about his career but, plenty of documentary's.
  • Quote
Probably the Velvet Underground... Has there been a proper documentary on them? ๐Ÿ˜• Or did you mean a biopic? I'd like to see that too.

Oh! A movie biopic about Syd Barrett and the early Pink Floyd would be pretty interesting. ๐Ÿค”

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
most notable acts you've seen live/wa... DarkSideOfTheComputer Music
Artists who were opening acts, which ... RoundTheBend Music
Which music artist would you be GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.