What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 144414451446 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote


The Orb - Blue Room (1992 40min Single ๐Ÿ˜ )
_________________
I'll be your plastic toy.

  • Quote
Literally, right this minute, it's Cashback by Dean Owens. Cover versions of Johnny Cash songs that are Dean's favourites. Saw Dean live on Wednesday & he was great. Some interesting takes on classic & non so well known Cash songs.
  • Quote
  • Quote

Cabin Flounder by Fetchin' Bones

One of my favorite Scaruffi discoveries ๐Ÿ˜

Anyone else love this college rock album?
  • Quote


Been a few months since I listened to The Replacements. Always enjoy their stuff
  • Quote
  • Quote


Hardscrabble by The Flashbulb

THESE ARE SOME GODDAMN GOOD BLEEP BLOOPS
_________________
Alt Right meme game on point

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.
  • Quote
Le_Samurai wrote:


Been a few months since I listened to The Replacements. Always enjoy their stuff


I think I might give this a listen, too ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
R.A.P. Music by Killer Mike
  • Quote


Rollercoaster by Red House Painters

im enjoying it so far, planning on listening to RHP's discography this long weekend
_________________
Alt Right meme game on point

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 144414451446 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 1445 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.