drunk music

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
getting drunk to nwa is fucking amazing. when i was about 14 i would get routinely smashed on whisky and storm about my neighbourhood listening to "natural born killaz" by dre and ice cube, tearing the place apart..
_________________
no fat chicks
  • Quote
Damaged by Black Flag no doubt about it!
  • Quote
[quote="telefunker"]getting drunk to nwa is fucking amazing. when i was about 14 i would get routinely smashed on whisky and storm about my neighbourhood listening to "natural born killaz" by dre and ice cube, tearing the place apart..[/quote]

YES. Fuck tha Police was my drunk theme song in high school. Always act malignant towrds the police when I'm drunk too. notice in the opening message: "killing cops"
  • Quote
I have some list of drunk song. these are helpful who drunk daily. and I am giving a video beautiful drunk song , the name of the song is : boys like girls


sorry for this mistake, after 10 post I will give you video of this beautiful video.
_________________
ladies ceramic watch
  • Quote
I don't drink. Just blaze up. In that case, listen to Future Days by CAN.

If in the case I was to get a few brews in me and get a bit rowdy it would have to be Singles Going Steady by the Buzzcocks or ALl Mods Con!

Or how about a little Mike Patton. Angel Dust and Mr. Bungle.
_________________
And I stare at the sun.
And it leaves me Blind.


Last edited by dp39 on 03/04/2010 03:21; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Worst album to listen to is I wish my brother George was here by Del The Funkee Homosapien. That'll leave you behind bars. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
_________________
And I stare at the sun.
And it leaves me Blind.
  • Quote
dp39 wrote:
I don't drink. Just blaze up. In that case, listen to Future Days by CAN.
.

Every Can album is great for this, but I agree Future Days is the best
  • Quote

Link

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
[ Poll ] BEMV - R1: Easy Way Out vs. Drunk Girls videoheadcleaner Tournaments
Drunk-Charting btener11 Music
Anyone want to work with music / alre... Guest Lounge
[ Poll ] American music vs British Music in 1996 Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.