Rating Forum Posts?

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I think this idea should probably be left alone taking into account the cons that have been raised. I think it could cause a few wider issues that I hadn't considered earlier.

(The 'ignore' feature primarily exists to protect people from abuse or unwanted attention, so it's mainly here for those reasons.)
  • Quote
albummaster wrote:
(The 'ignore' feature primarily exists to protect people from abuse or unwanted attention, so it's mainly here for those reasons.)


Jasonconfused wrote:
What's terrible about being able to ignore people? We shouldn't be forced to listen to people we find offensive or just want to avoid their harassment.


I feel like protecting people from abuse and harassment is the mods job. If what they are saying is not bannable you SHOULD be forced to listen to them. People are going to rub you the wrong way, deal with it. Being able to block people for their opinions just kills conversation, which is why everyone is here.

But considering the laid back nature of the mods on BEA (although I'm still not sure if they are laid back as everyone says because, aside from my own, I have never seen a post on this site where i thought "wow ban this idiot".) maybe this feature is not so bad and/or significant.
_________________
Alt Right meme game on point

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The Tournaments Forum Suggestions Thread Guest Tournaments
Saving Specific Forum Posts Patman360 Suggestions
Posts By Forum RFNAPLES Suggestions
Looking for ideas for rating tracks i... JoshN125 Music
500 posts - Giant Star Elston Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.