Custom Chart Ideas Blow Out Thread

Goto page Previous  123 ... 131415 ... 192021  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
junodog4 wrote:
Great choices... What about the Mission? Simply beautiful. How about Judgement Night? It's a little cheesy, but in the right context, I love it.

...and check out Fubar. It's hilarity.


I've neither seen nor knowingly heard the soundtrack to The Mission, and Judgement Night is not my cup of tea at all (to put it very politely). As for Fubar, I'll give it a try. Cheers for the recommendations.
  • Quote
lethalnezzle wrote:
I've neither seen nor knowingly heard the soundtrack to The Mission, and Judgement Night is not my cup of tea at all (to put it very politely). As for Fubar, I'll give it a try. Cheers for the recommendations.


I know Judgement Night makes many hip-hop fans cringe... I find if I hear it occasionally, it works. Otherwise, it's corny.

Check out The Mission (movie and soundtrack fit like hand in glove). Truly epic.
_________________
Finnegan was super bad-ass.
  • Quote
I've made a chart of my top 60 post-rock albums which can be found here. I'll be glad to take your recommendations and extend it to a top 100 sometime soon.
_________________
9.3 Best New Post
  • Quote
KIWI FM's Top NZ Albums

Still finishing it off but if you want to discover some New Zealand music, here you go!

Another chart of NZ music to come soon.
  • Quote
To celebrate me (finally) getting to Level 7, here's my first custom chart. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Best Ever American Stand-Up Albums
  • Quote
New Zealand's Top 100 Albums (2000)

Another NZ list.

Expanding my own knowledge of our neighbours.
  • Quote
Well as an early Christmas gift here are the best black metal albums:

http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=7791

(and not a custom chart, but I'll promote my new overall chart here too: http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=8394)

LOOK AT THEM AND LOVE THEM EVERYBODY.
  • Quote
Necharsian wrote:
Well as an early Christmas gift here are the best black metal albums:

http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=7791

(and not a custom chart, but I'll promote my new overall chart here too: http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=8394)

LOOK AT THEM AND LOVE THEM EVERYBODY.

these are both awesome charts
  • Quote
*retracted*
  • Quote
Figured out I'd might as well post the greatest best albums list on the internet here: http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=8876

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 131415 ... 192021  Next
Page 14 of 21


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The Tournaments Forum Suggestions Thread Guest Tournaments
Sticky: Chart talk Guest Music
[ Poll ] BBAT: Sittin' Pretty VS Blow By Blow ... alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEA films! Blow vs C.R.A.Z.Y. Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] MST #20: Edward Scissorhands v Blow [... ShaneSpear Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.