What if BEA Members were characters from ______

Goto page Previous  123 ... 150151152 ... 228229230  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Saoirse wrote:
Tekin

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Drive...iona Apple


Good, thanks. um, . . ., didn't get the point though. It so seems that I'm no wiser than anyone else.
  • Quote
Saoirse wrote:
This didn't come out as well as I wanted (some comparisons are just really, really out of left field), but I won't let all the work go to waste ๐Ÿ˜


BEA MEMBERS AS A 2012 ALBUM, PART ONE

Eggman

An Awesome Wave by alt j



Interesting, I've been planning to listen to this. I've heard it's good.

About the Mongolian Cat Hat, it seems cool.
  • Quote
Saoirse wrote:

Pearljammer13

Blunderbuss by Jack White


<3
  • Quote
Yeah I'll take Killer Mike, thanks.

Ha used to love Round The Twist though I don't remember much about my character.
_________________
Shut up mate you're boring!
  • Quote
HigherThanTheSun wrote:
used to love Round The Twist though I don't remember much about my character.


This.
  • Quote
Saoirse wrote:
Defago

fIN by John Talabot


I had never even heard about John Talabot before. Guess I'll check it out and see why I'm it! Thanks!
  • Quote
Saoirse wrote:
Thejoj96

Bish Bosch by Scott Walker

๐Ÿคฌ ๐Ÿคฌ that album sucks trapezoid dick
  • Quote
With Round the Twist, they only aired a few episodes stateside awhile back, and I honestly remember next to nothing about the show, so I might check a few episodes out... great list, Squishy!
  • Quote
SquishypuffDave wrote:
BEA as Round The Twist characters

Bronson Twist โ€“ Defago



Never seen the show, so I'll check Wikipedia.

๐Ÿคฃ Dunno about smells, but I am obsessed with food.
  • Quote
Saoirse wrote:
This didn't come out as well as I wanted (some comparisons are just really, really out of left field), but I won't let all the work go to waste ๐Ÿ˜


BEA MEMBERS AS A 2012 ALBUM, PART ONE

Harkan

Ocean Roar by Mount Eerie

Clear Moon by Mount Eerie



Interesting. Never listened to Mount Eerie and I get two albums!

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 150151152 ... 228229230  Next
Page 151 of 230


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The BEA Games Hall Of Fame Guest Tournaments
What if BEA Members were characters f... Guest Lounge
Members of great bands whose solo car... SD100852 Music
Best ______ Songs/Albums/Artists ever JohnnyRocketFingers Music
Searching non-Latin characters? NickVolos Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.