musician by decade

Goto page Previous  1234
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
purple wrote:
your 90s choice doesn't fit at all, you fail yourself. Try "Prince" Billy-I See a Darkness.


Actually I never listened to Will Oldham. Don't think I ever heard one single song. Been plannin' to for some time though, so if I get around to it I might rescue myself. Hate to be a failure in musical taste.
  • Quote
Two per decade, I can't bring myself to choose just one.

00's Steven Wilson, Mikael Akerfeldt
90's Richard D. James, Thom Yorke
80's David Byrne, Adrian Belew
70's Roger Waters, Robert Fripp
60's Don Van Vliet, Art Garfunkel
  • Quote
50s miles davis
60s lou reed
70s jimmy page
80s morissey
90s noel gallagher
10s karen o
  • Quote
50s miles davis
60s lou reed
70s jimmy page
80s morissey
90s noel gallagher
10s karen o

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234
Page 4 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Greatest/favorite musician/band docum... Mercury Music
A Musician Explains Why Spotify Is No... meccalecca Music
When a musician you like turns out to... thirstyDog Music
Female Musician Tournament (Nominations) videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] Musician's Clothes Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.