Patronizing 101

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:


  • Quote
Quote:
No darling...


My grandad talking to my grandma when he gets impatient, if I were her I'd slap him ๐Ÿคฃ
_________________
Shut up mate you're boring!
  • Quote
Happymeal wrote:
Anyone with some good lessons in patronizing?



oh sweetie, it's ever so nice that you want to try
  • Quote
Jackwc wrote:
It's alright JMan, you don't have to clarify that so hard, we're not gonna press assault charges.


I never thought anyone would press charges, I just thought I'd give an example of good patronizing.

It's fun to make fun of that same Scrabble player about his extreme inability to play Chess. There's no limit to how easy you must go on this guy. I couldn't get easy enough! He's hopeless!
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
He's hopeless!

_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
Btw, I beat him in the last game of Scrabble. I'm gonna be bugging him about that for sometime.
  • Quote
Defago wrote:


You poor man and your unfunny images. I wish I could teach you something about intelligent responses. Too bad your brain doesn't seem to be developed enough.
  • Quote
It's so nice you were able to start this thread all by yourself.
  • Quote
This is a pretty decent thread, Happymeal. You should check out my Besteverville thread if you want any tips on how to improve it.

(Respond to this via pm, I probably won't check here again.)
  • Quote
As smart as I'm sure you all seem to be, I just wanted to let you know, the etymology of the word patronize actually comes from 16th century when Tequila was first made.

It has to do with the inebriating effect of Patrรณn. It's probably too esoteric to catch in your daily reading of the New Yorker.

Come to me if you ever need help defiling terms
_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/ptaylor1989

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
A possible suggestion for "101-2... AgainstMeAgainstYou Suggestions
User Pick of the Day #101: Da Lama Ao... Mies Music
World album of the day (#101): Powsta... albummaster Music
What's your #101? Detroit Rock Citizen Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.